Final Fight

Tanjiro felt himself relax a bit as Izuku reassured him that their plan actually had a chance to succeed, then he nodded and showed a determined expression.

After glancing outside, Zenitsu said, "Everyone's ready."

"Alright," Tanjiro took in a deep breath and looked at Izuku, "Let's do this."

Izuku nodded, and Tanjiro grabbed ahold of of his katana. Then they made their way to Zenitsu, and the three of them walked outside just in time to see Shuichi emerging from the shadows of the nearby forest. Shuichi looked around, "Ah, this place hasn't changed a bit since I was last here~. What a lovely night for murder."

Tanjiro looked around and didn't see any of the Inosukes or their classmates. Leaning towards Zenitsu, he asked in a whisper, "Where is everybody?"

"Hiding." Zenitsu whispered back, "Waiting for your first move."

The sky had become dark, so it wouldn't be a problem for Nezuko to help fight. Hopefully she, and everyone else, was in a safe position.

Shuichi smirked as he saw Tanjiro standing in the opening of the building alongside Izuku and Zenitsu, "So nice to see you again, and you brought your friends~, how thoughtful."

This was it. Time to put their plan into action. Tanjiro looked to Izuku and Zenitsu, and nodded. Then Tanjiro drew his katana and the three of them started to run in different directions, in hopes to confuse him.

"How cute~" Shuichi rushed after Tanjiro and caught up to him in an instant. Before he could land an attack, though, there was chaotic laughter mixed with the sounds of wild boars. Then, Shuichi received a deep slice in his back from jagged swords that carved into his flesh.

Shuichi grimaced yet healed quickly, but even that was enough time for Tanjiro to escape. "Damn it."

Shuichi looked around and saw a lot of rustling coming from the forest, but it seemed like too much motion to be caused by just 1 to 3 people.

Even though it seemed that the rustling was coming from every direction in the forest, it was most prominent deeper in the shadows, back where Shuichi came from. On the brink of annoyance, Shuichi began to walk towards the rustling in the darkness.

But then, he stopped. He was stunned in his tracks for a moment. Before him, was a giant shadow-like monster. It seemed to be destroying its way through the trees, but it paused as it's glowing eyes took sight of Shuichi. It lunged towards him with a loud, unsettling shriek. Its claws reached out to grab him, but he dodged easily. Then, Shuichi noticed that it was not entirely a monster, it was the product of a quirk coming from one of the UA students. Fumikage Tokoyami, the student with the quirk named Dark Shadow, seemed to be infused with the beast. Shuichi caught sight of him while dodging the attack of his uncontrolled quirk.

Before Shuichi could decide whether or not to attack the monster child, he heard the sound of a girl's voice say, "Now, Nezuko!!"

He turned his head to see the UA student named Ochako Uraraka in a far away tree, she seemed to be concentrating on something in the sky. Shuichi looked up to see what she was looking at, just in time to see Tanjiro's sister, Nezuko Kamado, floating in the night sky, about to deliver a kick powered by her blood demon art upon him.

Shuichi was able to dodge again, and retreated backwards, "What are all these kids doing here?? I don't have time for this! I need to find Tanjiro and Izuku, then kill them, fast."

"Where the hell do you think you're going?!" As Shuichi was retreating, he received an explosion on his back, from the UA student Katsuki Bakugo. The sudden attack caused him to stumble.