Time to Plan

It took a while to get all the Inosukes under control. But after the chaos decreased a bit, Izuku explained to Tanjiro where all the Inosukes came from, while Zenitsu was too busy swooning over Nezuko.

"Hm, I see." Tanjiro thought to himself, "Well I suppose we could use all the Inosukes to our advantage. There are strength in numbers."

"See? Told ya it was a great idea Monitsu!!" One of the Inosukes blurted.

"Yeah! We're the best!" Another said.

Zenitsu ignored the Inosukes and continued to focus his attention on Nezuko. He was laying on his stomach, holding his face in his hands, while kicking his feet in the air back and forth, "Soo~ how's it been Nezuko chan~? Have you decided to marry me yet? Ehehehe!"

Nezuko looked concerned and faintly uncomfortable, so she held onto Tanjiro's arm while slightly hiding behind it.

"Now that we've learned how to make the portals, we should probably focus on trying to defeat Shuichi now, right?" Izuku asked.

"Hey we don't know anything about this portal business!!" An Inosuke shouted from the back of the crowd.

"Yeah! Why don't we get to know??" Another Inosuke spoke up.

A loud commotion began to build up as the Inosukes started protesting that they should be able to make the portals too.

There was an loud explosion from the back of the crowd that got everyone's attention. The Inosukes quieted down and cleared a path to the source of the explosion. Katsuki had his hand in the air, smoldering from his recently-activated quirk.

"It's about time all you boar faced morons shut your traps." Katsuki put down his arm and walked down the path that the Inosukes created, towards Tanjiro and the others.

"What the hell is going on here?" Katsuki glared at Tanjiro, "Ever since you enrolled at UA, you've been sneaking off with Deku doing who knows what. And on top of that, you brought all these other extras along with you! All the secrecy is really starting to piss me off!!"

Izuku responded for Tanjiro, "I'm sorry Kacchan, but we can't tell yo-"

"Wait." Tanjiro looked at Izuku and put a hand on his shoulder, "We're going to need all the help we can get. And Katsuki is right, keeping secrets just won't do us any good anymore. You've been able to trust him with your secret right?"

Izuku nodded, "Yeah, I have. I understand, but won't it put him in danger?"

"Yes, but he would be in danger anyway. All of us would, regardless if we fought against Shuichi or not." Tanjiro looked down, "If he manages to kill us, all of your classmates will likely be next. I'd say, now, that it's safer to have Katsuki help fight, than risk having him be killed clueless later."

Understanding, Izuku nodded again, "Yeah, ok."

Tanjiro turned to Katsuki and began to explain everything to him, about Shuichi, about his world, about the Inosukes, and about the portals.

"How the hell have you managed to put yourself in this much crap without telling anybody??" Katsuki rolled his eyes in annoyance and aggravation.

"We believed it would put you in danger." Tanjiro explained, "Shuichi made a threat to us, saying that if we told anyone else about him, he would kill them as well."

Izuku looked at Tanjiro, "Since he lied about so many things earlier, is it possible that the threat he gave us was a lie also?"

"Possibly, but I doubt it. Shuichi seems like the kind of evil who will kill anyone in his way." Tanjiro responded.