Invasion

It's been a few days, nothing interesting happened, much to your boredom. You were hopping to atleast battle a servant and a master, since you're now involved in the war.

It's a beautiful day. You're just walking down the street, Saber following behind closely. The trip was mostly just you and her taking stops at different foodplace. She seems to love food.

As far as you've been told (by Saber), the masters and servants will be active at night, something about not wanting to be discovered by the public ya-da, ya-da. You didn't really catch everything she says, but it's enough (hopefully).

Nighttime came, nothing yet. You sat at the office's counter, taking a bite out of a burger as you looked around in the office boredly.

Just as you were about to die out of boredom, your office was lovingly crashed by an (un)welcomed guest.

A tall, statue-like man that is giving off an impression of a monster. You didn't know what the guy is, demon? Servant? Who cares? At least you won't die out of boredom today.

You got up from your chair and looked towards the unknown inteuder, a smirk formed on your face as you aimed Ebony & Ivory at the mysterous guy.

"Devil May Cry, looking for a fight? I'm your guy." You said with a smirk.

The man didn't seem like he could talk proper sentences. Just then, Saber rushed into the room, wearing her armour.

"Y/N! Careful, it's a Berserker class Servant!" She shouted urgently.

"Berserker?" You asked.

The man uses an axe-sword weapon, you shoot at the Berserker, and he took the shoots head on before charging at you. You kicked the counter top upwards, causing it to spin in the air before kicking it towards the Berserker, and he just went through it and grabbed you.

"A brute one aren't ya?" You asked provokingly.

The berserker didn't seem to respond... could he even understand what you said? He's no different than those demons you battle on a daily basis.

To break free out of the Berserker girp, you switch over to your shotgun, Coyote-A. You blast his face with the shotgun and it broke you free. Saber immediately goes in to strike the Berserker, only for it to smack her away.

"Crap!" You exclaimed before dashing in and catching Saber whilst in mid-air.

Saber coughed a little, clearly this Berserker servant was a heavy hitter. You set her aside, but she was insisting that she can still fight.

"Y/N, I'm not out yet." She stated.

You were worried, but you don't want to doubt your newly acquired comrade. She got up on her feet and conjured up a longsword in her right hand.

"Alright... let's dance." You said with a smirk before conjuring up your devil sword.

The battle rages on, as the Berserker rushes towards you both. You jumped away, so did Saber. You swing your sword downwards, only for it to be blocked, but the impact was enough to cause Berserker to be knocked away and out of the Devil May Cry office.

You quickly head outside, Saber following moments later. You looked back at your poor ol' office with your back turned to the Berserker.

"Man...gonna cost a lot to fix that." You said coolly as the Berserker got up.

"Y/N, I don't think you should worry about that right now..." Saber said in a serious tone as she prepares for the upcoming attack from Berserker.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm just a little bummed out about the office is all." You said as you turn around to face Berserker.