The Devil Hunter and His Servant

"I ask you. Are you my master?" The mysterious, armoured women asked.

You who didn't expect to gain a servant so out of the blue, was struggling to form a sentence for a bit.

"Yeah... I guess so." You replied.

"Servant class, Saber. I come in response to your summon." She said solemnly.

You sighed, having a servant was going to be... alot more difficult than you thought, especially one as formal as this.

Your Saber class servant glanced at Rin and Archer, and immediately went on guard with a seemingly none-existant sword.

"Your orders?" She asked you.

You waved your hand around, trying to de-escalate the situation.

"Don't worry, they're with me." You said.

"But they're a master and a servant." She replied, still on guard.

"Yeah, yeah. But they have no ill intentions. Not towards us atleast, so put your... invisible sword down." You said as you put your left glove back on, still not sure if she has an invisible sword, or is just imagining it.

"... Understood." She seemingly putting her invisible sword down.

Rin walked up to you, with her arms crossed, she's closed off. Not suprising really, you never really had a good luck with women.

"So you're just going to summon a servant and fight in the war as well?" Rin asked, almost sarcastically.

"Pretty much. But don't get me wrong here, I'm not in for the Holy Grail or whatever." You replied.

"You're not?" Your Servant asked, seemingly a little curious.

"No, I'm not. I just can't sit around doing nothing while a full blown war is going to happen." You replied to your servant. "By the way, what should I call you?" You asked the servant.

"You may call me Saber." She replied.

"Do every servant prefer to be called by their class names or...?" You asked with a gesture for Saber to fill in.

"Most, yes. It is simply hide our identity. This is because if our true names were revealed, our enemy's could research on our weaknesses and prepare a fight against us." She replied with a little more information than what you asked.

"Oookay.... thanks for the extra piece of information there, Saber." You thanked half-awkwardly, but atleast it was genuine.

"You're welcome. It is my duty to aid you, whether it be in battle or knowledge." She replied.

"This girl is WAY too formal." You thought to yourself, feeling like you couldn't meet the formalities.

She could sense your certain uneasiness. Though she could not figure out what was causing it.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked genuinely.

"No, no. Just getting used to this whole servant thing." You replied.

"If you can't handle it, why would you summon one in the first place?" Rin asked suddenly.

"Well I told you haven't I?" You answered her question with your own.

Rin sighed.

"Okay, so as long as you don't go after us, we'll have no quarrel with you. Truce?" Rin asked, sticking her hand out for a handshake.

You took her hand and shook it, forming a truce to not hunt eachother down.

"Well, I better get back to my office. My pizza is probably cold already." You said disappointingly before sighing.