The Legendary Devil Hunter

Disclaimer!!: This story will most likely stray away from the original story of Fate Stay Night. And in case it wasn't clear, you will be replacing Shirou Emiya as a main character in this story.

You will also have every powers and Devil Arms that Dante had used in all of the games.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The demon hunting gig is going slow as usual. Not because you haven't got any calls, it's because you refused to answer them. You just think that the jobs that these people called for were way below your pay grade.

You sat boredly in the Devil May Cry office, with your feet propped up to the counter. You haven't paid the bills for this place and it wouldn't suprise you if the power and running water would suddenly vanishes.

It also doesn't help that you had recently relocate the Devil May Cry office, so money is extremely tight. The lights flicker as you thought it's time that the power went out. Turns out, it was a fluke.

"Man... sitting in constant inticipation like this sure is draining. I better order some pizza." You said to yourself.

You put your feet down to sit propperly. You grab your phone and start dialed up a relatively far pizza place so that they'll be 30 minutes late and you don't have to pay.

"Yeah... yeah let me get a pepperoni pizza with no pineapples, and NO olives.... My address is [REDACTED].... Thanks." You said into the phone before hanging up after ordering.

You sat in silence for about 10 minutes, and your doorbell rang. Catching you by suprise.

"The hell? They couldn't have already gotten here... right?" You thought to yourself. "Come in! The door's unlocked!" You said loud enough for the person on the other side to hear.

The door opened itself and standing by your doorstep, is an unknown black haired, pony tailed girl with blue eyes that doesn't look much younger than you. And accompanying her is a tall, dark skinned man with white hair and red coat.

"Talk about a copy. But I can't deny that you have some style." You said with a small smirk.

You aren't concerned about who these two individuals are. You could hardly even care. There has just been so many enigmatic characters walking through your doorstep that you had became accustomed to it.

The man in red coat simply hummed.

"We were just curious as to what this shop is. We saw the sign outside, 'Devil May Cry', what exactly does this shop sell?" The black haired girl questioned.

"Well, if you must know, this isn't a shop. It's an office. And this is where somebody could hire me, to exterminate some demons for cash." You answered as you leaned back on your chair behind the counter with a small smile.

"Demon hunting? Could a normal human like you do such a thing?" The guy in the red coat asked, quite stoicly for some reason.

"Normal? Uh... I don't know. But me? Sure." You said, making sure not to mention that you're half devil.

You don't know these people. So giving out information that you're a half devil is quite idiotic. Atleast that's the way you see it.

"So, anything else?" You asked with an eyebrow raised.

They both looked at eachother, before the black haired girl shakes her head.

"No, we were just merely curious. Thank you for your time." She said.

"Meh, no problem. I have anything better to do." You replied.

They both left your office, as you thought to yourself, those two people wasn't normal. Especially that copycat.