Draco's eyes widened hearing his loud tone. His left hand wrapped around his stomach and he hid his face in between his legs. He felt sudden fear in his body and he started to shake more violently. Harry had never raised his voice ever at him and he had only heard such a high tone before getting pain. He tried to remind himself that the person who shouted was Harry and he wouldn't harm him but his body still shook in fear. He knew Harry wouldn't harm but still, he was waiting for some pain.

Harry saw the sudden change in his body language and his eyes widened in shock. Draco was afraid of him. What the hell was he doing? Why was he making things more difficult for himself? It was the first time in a while when Draco looked so afraid and it was because of Harry.

"Fuck," He murmured in a low tone.

"I am sorry, Love. I am not going to hurt you," Harry said in a very soft tone. He placed his hand on his shoulder, which shook more at being touched.

Harry sighed again as he hated the sight in front of him. He loved Draco a lot and he didn't want Draco to be scared of him.

"Please, look at me?" He pleased to Draco slowly and he immediately looked up at Harry as if it was a command. Harry sighed in disbelief at this reaction. He slowly cupped Draco's face and he shook even more.

"I am sorry, Draco, you know I will never hurt you," He apologized to Draco.

"Please don't hurt. I am preg..pregnant," Draco murmured as if the person in front of him was not Harry. Tears formed in Harry's eyes hearing his words.

"I am sorry," Harry said painfully. "I am sorry," he repeated and joined their foreheads. He kept on apologizing to Draco and his hands were softly caressing the sides of Draco's arms.

They stayed in the same position for a few minutes and Draco tried to calm himself. He was reminding himself that the person was Harry and he wouldn't hurt him.

Once, Draco looked a little under control, Harry wiped Draco's tears and stood up. He leaned down, picked Draco up in his arms, got a gasp from him, and sat on the chair with Draco on his lap. He conjured a duvet and wrapped it around them.

He cupped Draco's left cheek and caressed it softly. "I am sorry, Draco. Please forgive me," Harry again apologized. "I shouldn't have raised my voice on you."

Draco nodded and said, "I am sorry, Harry."

"No, it is my mistake. First, I shouldn't have gotten angry, and second, I shouldn't have raised my voice on you. But you also need to know one thing, Draco, even in anger, I will never hurt you or Bub," Harry said while cupping his face with his hands. "Never."

Draco kept his head on Harry's chest and took some deep breaths to stop himself from crying. Harry caressed his back and gave him some time to calm down.

After a few minutes of silence, Harry spoke, "Now please hear me out. I only love you and there is no one else in my life. I only have plans for the future with you, not with Ginny or any other girl or boy. My dreams for the future only consist of two person that is you and our baby. There is no space for anyone else, okay? I asked you a few times only because I was worried for you, Draco. I know you are still not comfortable around people and this was the only reason I asked you a few times. About Ginny then yes I was thinking about her.."

Harry stopped as Draco looked at him with a painful expression and opened his mouth to speak however Harry stopped him by putting his finger on Draco's lips.

"Listen to me first, after my and Ginny's breakup, she started to behave very nastily with me. She started passing nasty comments and started taunting me that's why I stopped going to the Burror frequently. I was thinking about Ginny not because I like her but because I will not take anyone's rude behavior towards you. You and our baby are my priorities and I will not tolerate anyone behaving badly with you."