Chapter 16

She is getting ready in Salwar Suit. Tying her hairs in a bun and putting a bindi in between her brows. Looking very attractive.

"Di why don't you tell mummy Papa?"

"What should I tell them? That I love a guy who is so stupid to love himself ? Who is so confusing?" She said firmly as she was frustrated.

"Talk to him Di"

"I don't want to. I have left everything to god" She stood up and walked out of the room to the balcony.

Whereas her sister was not going to let her sister marry someone she doesn't love.

She makes a call "Hello Aryan ji, I need help"
________________

No I can't let this happen but can I stop this?

"Vikrant Bhai, I told you na, that only you can fulfil my greatest Wish. So My wish is to see my sister happy with the one she wants to spend her whole life with. I have seen in her eyes and even yours, what you have for each other. Please this is time. You can stop this. You can stop her from going away from you....Please do Something"

He rubs his forehead "have the guests arrived?"

"Not yet"

"Okay, Don't worry I will do something"

He cuts the call and holds his head walking around his room.

He looks at himself in the mirror and talk to himself. Why am I so scared? Why am I so insecure? Why am I a coward? Am I scared of rejection, of being rejected by the girl I have fallen in love with? Why do I think so low of myself when she doesn't?

He close his eyes and remember the day on the terrace, her eyes, her touch, her words. Opening his eyes he took a deep breath. I have to give it a try, I have to take the bold step.

"I am ready to love you and you Scooty equally Saumya" He smiles and rush out picking up his car keys.

It's 4 in the evening and also a lot of traffic. He honks many times being impatient while she is ready to make the tea but the people haven't arrived yet.

He quickly park the car near her house and he shouts his name "Saumya, Saumya"

Her parents hear him and come out. Saumya Frowns and Look at her sister.

"I think someone has come for you Di!" She shrugged

She runs down and Saw her parents standing infront of him.

"What happened beta? Why are you shouting Saumya's name like this?" Her mother asked

"Aunty, Uncle...I am sorry for coming here like this and shouting but...Please don't let Saumya marry the guy who is coming to meet her" He said with raised heartbeats as he is scared.

"What do you mean? Why?" Her Father asked with some anger in his tone

"Uncle, Uncle I will keep your daughter Happy. She is a very very very nice girl. A pure soul with a good heart. I know I am not a good looking guy but my love for her is very handsome. It is terribly handsome and I am loving to brag about it. Your daughter has taught me to love myself and also her. I am a decent guy with a good job and my parents will also keep her happy like I will do. Please uncle aunty, Please let her marry anyone else"

They both stare and him and her father call out her name "Saumya"

She startles and so her sister. Their neighbour also gather outside the house.

Saumya walks towards them in slow steps, when Vikrant sees her, he thinks that how all the time she can look so breath taking?

"Haan Papa" She said not looking at Vikrant.

Her parents did see him in Bhawna's Birthday party but didn't knew that they had a love relationship between them.

"He claims to love you, do you claim the same?" He asked her daughter

She looks at him and Vikrant starts speaking again.

"Saumya, I know I am mad, I know I left that day without a word and I am sorry for that. I was scared to be honest I am a coward when it comes to myself, in accepting myself for you but your belief and love for me made to accept all my flaws, I was just scared if I am right for you But now I think I am very good for you"

He moves to her scooty "And I promise, I will love your Scooty like you do, I will keep it as my Jaan as well" He holds the scooty and it was about to fall and all of them close their eyes but on time he holds it.

"Sorry" He scratch his head and saumya mentally slaps her forehead. Gadha !

Everyone was silent when her mother broke the silence "Beta, we need time. I think you should go back home"

He didn't knew what to say and he Looked at Saumya, who looks aside.

"Sorry uncle aunty, I didn't wanted to create a scene"

Bhawna signed him to go and even that she will take care of Saumya.

He left and now her parents turned at her for answer.

Vikrant I will kill you was her first thought.