Chapter 13

He was back home but she was still stuck in his mind. It's been 3 days they both were together. But this time these three days, He was trying to go away with his insecurities. He didn't deny to get his photos clicked, He didn't feel conscious that he doesn't have those muscular body but be was good with his lean body. But still there was some hesitation.

And he realised that just the way he didn't thought to much about many things, he should have not thought about the thing which is permanent and can't be changed.

Ringing the bell of his house he remembered how he first met her here itself. He chuckled and smiled to himself remembering the kiss she gave him about which he couldn't forget.

When his mother opened the door, he hugged her "I missed you mom"

"Aww I missed you too my son"

"Come let's go in, I will show you all the things that I have bought for you and Dad"

While showing her the thing, his hand caught a shawl. He tried to remember if he bought this there. He kept it aside and showed her all in the pictures and in between came a picture in which he and Saumya are standing very close on the rock looking at each other which Himanshu Clicked. He quickly slide it before she could see it.

"What was that?" She asked

"What?"

"That photo, I couldn't see it properly"

"Nothing Mom, see this one. I wore the traditional clothes of the state"

His mother gave him a side look and smiled to herself.

Then there of a group photo of the night and he told her everyone's name.

"This Saumya"

"Wait, I have seen her.." She took the phone to have a close look.

"Yeah, she came to take some shopping bags"

"Hmm She is that girl only"

"How did she end up in with you?"

He looks at her mother "Ended up with me matlab?"

"Matlab with you on the trip. That day toh you didn't wanted to give back her bags yourself"

"Haan woh we cleared up the misunderstandings on the trip"

"And?" She raised her brows

He licked his lips "and nothing, just this much only"

He didn't meet his eyes with hers as he was feeling shy.

"Mom I will go and rest for a while" He got up and she nodded with a smile.

He took the bag and when he was placing his things back he saw that along with the shawl which was not his, there were earrings as well and then he recalled that when they were doing shopping by mistake he took one of her bags with him.

Sitting on the bed he thought that how can he give this back to her? He don't have her number nor her friends so that he can inform her.

Falling back on the mattress someone rang the bell. Soon he heard his neighbor aunty's voice making him to sit.

He smiled, Now he will give her things in her house.
______________

His mother isn't home and he wants to know her address as soon as possible because he is craving to meet her.

Looks like he have to do the task himself. He got out and rang the bell of the neighbors.

Aunty opened the door and he smiled sweetly at her "Hello Aunty"

"Hello Beta, you need anything?"

"Umm actually Aunty I was asking for an address"

"Address? Kiska? (Who's?)"

"Woh..ab..one day a girl named Saumya came here to give you a box. Do you remember?"

She tried to recall.

"Short height, on a scooty"

"Ohh, Mrs.Sinha's Daughter"

"Yeah yeah, Sinha ji's daughter"

"Why do you want to know her address waise?" She inquired as she was curious

"Woh I have her stuff with me so I am going to give it"

"Oh, I will call her mother and tell her to send Saumya itself"

"No no aunty. I will give it myself"

She told him the address but was confused with the house number.

"No problem Aunty, I will find the house"