Chapter 7

Reader POV

Ellie yells out, seeing Manny "Manny" "Dad!!" I yell out as well. 

Looking below us Dinosaurs come crawling toward us, I back up a bit as I see Diego running towards us, I take my sword out, ready to fight. Diego continued to run, I watch as he quickly lost his breath then how fast he ragined it. I breathed out of relief as he reached us "Whoo, my paws are burning baby. They're burning, I gotta tiptoe. Tippy-toe, tippy-toe." Diego danced around, I roll my eyes 

"Excuse me, twinkle toes. Giving birth here." Ellie points out and Diego smiles awkwardly "Oh, right, sorry. You okay?" "Am I okay? Do you know anything about childbirth?" "No, not really, but Manny's coming." Diego walks up to Ellie as I Bash a Dinosaur with the back of my sword "Diego, I'm scared. Can I hold your paw?" Ellie put her trunk out to him  "Yeah, of course. Just go with the pain. -Ellie squeezes Diego's paw till she turned and scream- It's just a contraction." Diego said, I turn quickly and I Jumped on his head, turning him to the dinosaur "Not AAAhhh! baby's coming! it Aaahhh! dinosaur! I say" Jumping of his head. I stayed by Ellie as Diego tries to help Ellie "Don't worry about a thing. You're doing fine. It's going great. Uh, excuse me. - Diego turns a Dinosaurs jump up and runs to fight him- Just keep breathing." Diego gets pulled down "Diego!" "Just breathe, that's the important thing." Diego says as he bash two dino heads together. 

"You can do it. Push! Push!" "- I can't do it." " Yes you can Just one more big push." Ellie tells Diego, he shakes his head as I try to soothe Ellie and I try to help Diego  "You have no idea what I'm going through. Okay, forget I said that. Let's do this together." All 3 of us push a flat rock thats blocking the dinosaurs off the ledge, after that, we help Ellie with some breathing technics "Ahh Getting dizzy. - DIego says then turns to see Manny trying to climb up, Diego runs up to Manny to help him up -  Manny! Come on, buddy. I think we're getting close." Diego helps Manny as I help Ellie give birth. Squealing is heard as Ellie brings her baby to Manny's viewpoint. Manny walks up to Ellie, me and his newborn baby, 

"She's perfect. I think we should call her Ellie. Little Ellie..." "- I've got a better name... Peaches." "Peaches?" "Why not? She's sweet and round and covered with fuzz." "Peaches. I love it." Manny and Ellie talk back and forth, I turn to see Diego cry "I saw that, tough guy." I said, smirking at him, Diego quickly dried his tear  "No, no, that last dino caught my eye with a claw and... Alright, so I'm not made of stone." I laugh, Manny picks me up "Thank you Y/N.. You help Ellie give birth.. I never thought of the day my daughter would help deliver her new part of the family.. thought I'd be the one to deliver her"  Manny chuckles and I hug him "Of course, I love you guys!" I said, Ellie tussling my hair as I walk up to baby peaches "Hi. It's your sister Y/N" I cooed. 

"Incoming!" Sid's voice is heard, I quickly turn the direction it came from "It's Sid!" I yelled watching as he is dropped, Eddie and Crash jump down as well then the last was Buck, placing himself down. I gasp as I ran to him "I'm glad your safe" "Me too"  Buck hugs me, we slowly apart from each other and he turns to look at peaches "I forgot what it was like to be part of a family What about you? -He turns to me- Ever thought about having kids?" Buck ask me, the flying dinosaur gave him a 'are you stupid' look before flying away, I blush at his question "Um.. Yeah.. Kinda.. I just needed to find a mate" I chuckle nervously and Buck smirked "hmm -He walks off towards the others- All right, mammals. Let's get you home." Buck says.

We follow behind him, I kept looking down.. not wanting to go back. 

"This is it, mammals. Right where you started. This was fun! We could make it a regular thing." he says, stopping at the entrance into this place and the exit out of it..  "I don't know about that."

"Right! Right. Yes, because of all the mortal peril, of course. Oh, well, the Buck stops here."

"We couldn't have done it without you."

"Well obviously. But, good times just the sa-..- air came out of the cave, making Buck freeze.- We're not alone, are we?" Buck ask before turning around and everyone slowly backs up. "Hello, Rudy. -Buck smirks, he runs of as Rudy follows him-  Run! -We tried to run off but got cut off by Rudy, Manny puts Ellie. and Peaches behind him- Over here, you colossal fossil! Looking for something? Why don't you come and get it! To the cave! Go!" Buck shows Rudy his tooth, he then runs and Rudy follows behind him. Ellie, Peaches, Crash and Eddie run to the Cave, I jump on Manny "- Stay with the baby." "- We'll be fine. Go." Ellie tells Manny. 

I ran after Buck with Diego, Manny and Sid running behind me. I gasp seeing Buck falling into Rudy's mouth, I turn to Manny quickly "DAD THROW ME!" I yelled, he picked me up and quickly threw me, I grab Buck before he fell in Rudy's mouth, we fell on the ground, Manny and Diego threw vines around Rudy's body, I ran to help but was quickly picked up by Buck as he swung around a vine, I laugh as we both wrap Rudy's body up in a vine till he tripped over and fell. Buck walks up to Rudy's mouth "Better luck next time, snowflake. This isn't gonna hold him long." I walk up to Sid "Let's go!" I made sure Sid was safe but he accidentally trips on the vine and accidentally breaking it. Rudy gets up quickly and starts running toward us, I push Sid out of the way and I turn to see Rudy running up to me, Buck quickly came into view, holding me behind him as he held is sword out towards Rudy, from his left Mama dinosaur comes into view and bangs into Rudy, forcing him off the ledge. 

Breathing rather quickly Manny and Diego ran up to me, Buck turn around "You... You saved me?" I ask Buck, Buck puts his sword away and nods. "of course I did.... No one who would be evil would sacrifice their life for a friend" he tells me, Diego chuckles and pushes Buck near me "And.. I didn't want to be the last weasel.. Even though I technically was and-" "Okay I'm done here." Manny interrupts and walks away. I shake my head, walking up to Buck, I grab his neck fur and kiss him, he wrap his arms around my waist before turning to the ledge Ruby was pushed over "He's gone. What am I supposed to do now?" "That's easy. - Come with us." Ellie walks up with everyone as Buck held me in his arms "- You mean... up there? Huh. I never thought of going back. I've been down here so long, it feels like up to me. I'm not sure I can fit-in up there anymore."

"So, look at us. - I get out of his arms, walk up to Manny and jump on his tusk- We look like a normal herd to you?" I ask him, seeing Sid make a silly face, Manny hits him to straighten his face "Ow!" Sid said, I laugh as Buck smiles and nods to us. 

Following us out,  I stop with Buck, he turns from us, placing his sword down "So long, big guy!" before we could leave, we hear a dinosaur 

"That's our cue. Come on, Peaches." Ellie says, Manny stops turning to me as I look down sadly "He's alive." Buck says, DIego went to talk to him. "Y/N?" "Dad.. I...I.." Tears started going down my cheek, Manny rubs my tears away "Go.." "Huh?" "Go with him.. I can't ask you to stay with me all the time and I know you shouldn't miss this opportunity..." "But I'll miss you" "you could always visit.. we aren't going anywhere but the normal places  you already know about" Manny tussles my head as Buck comes up, wrapping his arm around my waist and look up at Manny "Take care of her Buck" "I will" Buck smiles as Manny and Diego quickly leave. 

Buck grab a vine, wrap his arm around me and swung us out as he destroyed the dinosaur bone bridge while laughing. Jumping out of the cave, Ruby ran and we jumped on him, riding him to our destination. home.