Chapter 3

Ellie walk beside you, You seem to be in your own world. She stop you by her trunk "you okay sweetie?" she ask, you sigh. 

"I don't know how to feel. to be honest, I finally found another weasel but.." "but?" "But it just seem good to be true to be honest" I chuckle. 

Reader POV

I smile at Ellie "Well sweetie, take your time... you don't know everything within a year.. heck I don't know stuff still and I'm way much older then you" Ellie said, you chuckle then we both freeze, feeling eyeballs on us as a scream is heard "Hold on." Ellie looked around, as Manny walks up to us both "Why? What's wrong? Peaches?" "What? No. It's just... I got a funny feeling." "You're hungry-- low blood sugar!" Manny turn away and I grab his tusk "Dad stop" Ignoring me, he walks up to a plant "Well, there's some fruit."

"No! Manny!"
"I wouldn't do that if I were you. This isn't exactly your playground." Diego tried to warn as well, both me and Diego tried to stop him "Like... like I'm really gonna be afraid of a pretty flower." Manny says as he grabs the fruit and vines went around each of our legs, I groan. "Great..  Bet you didn't see that coming." I cross my arms as we are swung upside down "For the record, I blame you for this." Diego says to Manny as we get swallowed up. 

Sitting on Manny's tusk as we sit inside a plants mouth, I hear only mumbling as Manny was closer to the mouth and he heard most of the stuff. making him jump out, I roll my eyes and continue to look for a way out. Out of nowhere, Buck came inside from the mouth entrance, Manny smirked "Who's fat now?" he ask, I turn to Buck "You called my dad fat?" I ask him. Buck shrugged as he slid between Manny and Diego. I tilt my head as I followed him into the water, he open up the plant to see a red and blue wire, looking between them. I pointed to the blue one but before he could look over, he cut the red wire and water rise up with pressure, forcing me under him and he is on top of me,  I try to move but he ended forcing my face into the wall of the plant as he tries to cut the blue wire, finally cutting it. we were spit out. 

thrown into the air, I gasp as I try to grab onto anything before falling on to Diego then fell on the ground. Buck came up to me and put his hand out, smiling down at me. I grab his hand, he pulled me up and I lose my footing, he made sure I didn't fall, looking into his eye, I felt my cheeks burn "um... hi." "Hi" he smile even more. "Uh... thanks for saving us." Manny interrupt. Buck and I separated, I play with my tail, Ellie sees me and she smiles then turns to Buck "Buck, will you help us find the floppy green thing?"

"That's not necessary."

"Yes, it is." Ellie stomp her front foot as she step forward towards Buck, Buck looks over to me then the group, throwing his sword down "All right, I'll help you, but I got rules. Rule number #1: Always listen to Buck." he smiles, I roll my eyes "Rule number #2: Stay in the middle of the trail. Rule number #3:" he makes a serious face to freak out everyone, making me laugh a bit "He who has gas travels at the back of the pack. - Come on, then. Chop-chop" Crash look downy sadly and walk in the back of the group as Buck grabs his sword

"We should all have our heads examined." "That's rule number #4. Now, let's go find your friend." Buck said. 

I walk beside Buck "s-so.. let me ask.. you look so familiar.. Do I know you?" I ask him, Buck shrugged "I'm not sure.. I lost my memory 3 weeks ago actually.. But all I can remember is 'ApacheFurCae' and nothing else" "ApacheFurCae?" I ask, I gasp.

-A memory- Everything froze 

Mother walk up to you, she holds you up to a young Buck "Hi little wildflower, Welcome to ApacheFurcae. I'm the leader to be Buckminister, the son of  EagleClaw" He hug you warmly "You're the daughter of a powerful weasel. The hunter  of our tirbe, HershalFang is his name and a beautiful healer and gatherer AshZara." Young Buck smiled "you will either be a Huntress or a Healer.... -He whispers- but I personally think.. you'll be a strong Huntress" Buck says this as he hands me to a unfamiliar grownup Weasel "Thanks, Buck. Go back to your father, he's been looking for you" "Thanks HershalFang, hopefully me and your daughter  can be friend's" he smiles, your father turns to you "Hopefully you inherit my wildness and instinct and not your mothers" "I heard that" Mother walk up and nudge him lightly  "We love you Wildflower"

-

Buck waved his hand to get my attention, everyone looked at me "Y/N, you okay, Wildflower?" he ask, you walk up to him "Your father is EagleClaw.." Buck tilted his head "Yeah.. I came from a lovely home, That's all I remember" Buck honestly didn't know "My mother and father is AshZara and HershelFang, those names honestly doesn't ring a bell?" I ask, Buck shook his head "Sorry wildfire, I bump my head really badly as a kid. But chop chop. let's go!" Buck walks forward, Manny and Ellie followed behind him, Manny grabbing me on the way "You okay?" Manny ask, I nod as he places me on his trusk.