v. almost caught

Walker sat on mute on the group facetime call in his hotel room. Leena was currently standing out of the camera view, waving her hands. "Just ask." She told him. "Not until you tell me why." Walker stated. "For the love of all that is good ask them." His sister said once again. "Fine." Walker pressed the unmute button, "What are you guys doing on Saturday." Leena sat in the chair with a satisfied smirk.

    Momona and Dior figured out that Leena must have succeeded in convincing her brother. Everyone on the call had the same answer; they weren't busy. "Wait guys, we should go to a concert." Momona offered. Charlie was intrigued by the idea, "Who's performing that we actually can afford?" "I actually heard that Tyler the-" Dior cut him off, "Leave it to me I'll pull some strings." Walker looked at his sister sitting in the chair and texting someone. He muted himself on the call again, "You're smiling. What are you up to?" "Nothing." Leena answered, not looking up from her phone.

_____

sweethearts4you

liked by liamitchellfangirl, propoolplayer, whoiskonin, and others

sweethearts4you 2 bad bitches in the stu

comments

liamitchellfangirl why are we in the stu 🤔
- sloane surprise but come over here so we could make it three

_xochitl.gomez i gasped

_____

She did in fact actually gasp; on the phone with several other people. "What?" Kalden asked. "Nothing just saw something interesting." Xochitl responded, proceeding to text the groupchat and inform them. "Do you guys think the series will get renewed?" Dior continued, "Everybody get off of paused right now." To which they obliged.

     "I would think so with how well it's being received." Aryan stated. "Thank you for keeping it real pookie." Dior responded. Walker was about to speak when Leena gasped. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Just watching a reel." She told him. "Can I see it?" To which she immediately responded, "Nope." If that wasn't weird enough as time passed in the call two other people gasped and brushed it off as well. Walker thought something was going on and he was going to get to the bottom of it.

     During dinner at a restaurant in the hotel he decided to bring it up again, "Ok what's with all the secrecy?" Leena paused mid bite then finished chewing as she formulated an answer. "Kalden's birthday is saturday and we are planning a surprise." She told her brother. A quick google search would have revealed that it was in fact not the boys birthday, but Walker didn't question it. "Is he not having some big party with his friends or family?" He asked. "Well he is, but we are planning something as friends and the more the merrier." Walker was once again suspicious after those last few words, but chose not to say anything.

_____

˚. ravcns 2024 ©
this is such a filler chapter but thank you reading i decided to go back and edit this in the morning also ITS THE WEEKEND 💗