Chapter 29: Hypnotist Falls! Part 1.

Ben: Will be taking back our school.

A few moments ago

Midoriya: He said, "You have to walk through the door alone?"

Everyone nodded.

Midoriya: Ben, how much can Upchuck consume?

Ben: Upchuck? Uh... Like a lot, I think I could like 4 full grown Tigers.

Midoriya: Without digesting them?

Ben: Uh yeah?

Midoriya: OK, this gonna sound pretty sound, but what if Ben eats us?

Everyone gave Midoriya a disgusted look on they face.

Kendo: Ugh, that's gross.

Midoriya: Hey, I don't like it either! Ben, help me out here!

Ben: Sorry, dude, but that's gross. But it should work.

Monoma: But does it have to be so gross?

As they continued arguing on how gross the plan is, Koda was on the side feeling disappointed in himself.

Koda: (If it wasn't for me, Aoyama would still be here.. Because I hesitated! Because I froze up when I saw those mutant bugs! My classmate is now...)

He suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder as Tokoyami sat next to him and began to comfort the quiet boy

Tokoyami: It's not your fault.

Koda didn't give a response but instead clutched his head.

Tokoyami: Aoyama wouldn't want us to mourn him. That is, there was something to mourn. Instead of looking at what could've done, we should focus on what we can do and how we can improve on our mistakes.

Koda clenched his fist before looking at Tokoyami before shaking his head rapidly.

Tokoyami: Okay, I see you're feeling better.

Koda stood up before walking up to the group.

Koda: I... I WANT TO GO TOO!!

Everyone looked at Koda with surprised expressions

Koda: If I manage to control the mutant, I will have an advantage over the villains and rescue our classmates!!

Ben blinked a few times before rubbing his eyes and using his pinkie finger to clean out his ears.

Ben: You can talk?!

Class 1-B: You had no idea?

Tokoyami: He is a man of very few words.

Tsuburaba: So few that Tennyson thought he was mute?

Kendo: Not just him.

As he turned to see Midoriya and Sero with jaws dropped.

Sero:*Ahem*With that aside. You think you can control.

Ben: I mean, it's a mutant lizard but still a lizard.

Koda gave an unsure nod.

Koda: I.... I think so.

As if on cue, a hissing noise could be heard, as they run out to see hoards of approaching mutant animals headed the way. The front lines were mostly insect mutants. Ben activated the omnitrix, but he was stopped by Tokoyami, who gave a shake of his head.

Koda with his body shaking his voice quivering is fist shaking the terrified boy had tears in his eyes but everything that gave the indication he was just scared boy his face was the face of a hero as he opened his mouth.