Chapter 23: Back to school Part 1

The internships finally came to an end, some learned a lot from the internships others might have not have been the best but everyone gained something from it, but for Ben his internships was interesting to say the least. The highlights he met his hero the guy who made him want to be a hero hell even he trained him, but everything seemed to go downhill first his friend was going through a hard time but he couldn't help, then his mother was kidnapped, his secret identity was revealed and top of all that he somehow pissed of one of the most dangerous person on earth. As the students of class 1-A, the first thing they noticed were the massive mob of reporters waiting at the entrance.

Kendo: So many reporters I thought they would have calmed down by now.

Monoma:  Unlike last time, they are here for that vigilante Tennyson.

Kendo: Uncool Monoma, you better not do anything that would make things worse

Monoma: What do you mean Kendo? I'm just watching out for our classmates.

Shoji: So all this was for Tennyson?

Ashido: Yeah, talk about becoming famous  overnight. The whole world knows him now.

Midoriya: I think the idea of a 10 year old evading seasoned pro's  for over 2 years has the world a little spooked.

Kirishima: And that Wil Harangue jerk isn't helping, just fueling the flames. Though his interview with Jennifer Nocturne has gotten some positive feedback from the public

Todoroki: Speaking of Tennyson, has anyone heard from him?

Everyone shook the head, indicating no.

Midoriya: He just probably hasn't had time.

As they proceeded to enter the school, unlike Ben, who was trying to avoid the media, had already entered the school using the Captain Nemesis limo.

Ben: Thanks you.

Driver: No problem, young Tennyson. You should probably go in

Ben: Yeah.

Ben got out of the car as the vehicle drove off
as a feeling of uneasiness washed over him as he looked at the entrance of U.A. Ever since his identity was revealed people like Will Harangue began bashing him telling people his nothing but a danger, This point was further made out with footage that was edited by Will Harangue employees showing him destroying public property and leaving out the fact he was fighting supervillains. This not only tarnished public opinion of him but also public opinion of U.A.

Ben:*heavy sigh*( Look, you're going to walk in, and everything is gonna be okay! Everything's gonna be perfectly normal! ) No one cares that I'm superhero!

As he shouted at the top of his lungs with his hands in the air as then there was a silence as the of words of Tsuyu Asui replayed in his mind.

As she punches playfully on the shoulder.

Jirou: Plus, I kinda knew.

A dumbstruck expression formed on Ben's face.

Ben: You knew?! How?!

Jirou: Ben, when we first met, you saved a full train of people, took on the bad guys, and then you acted like nothing happened. It was either you were vigilante or completely insane. Turns out you're both.

Ben: Ah, man!* As Ben smacks his forehead, blushing in embarrassment, why didn't you say anything?

Jirou couldn't meet Ben's eyes, looking away

Jirou: I thought you if wanted to talk to me about it you would have eventually so... I didn't bring it up. 

Ben: *This made Ben smile before the smile leaves his face* I really doubt that everyone will have your outlook.