• t e n •

TW ; // mentioned make-out session

He gently placed her down on the soft mattress . Their eyes locked , he lean in and pressed his lips against hers . She responsed to his kiss , arm wrapping his neck , deepening the kiss . The kiss was so slow yet gentle , feeling every each detail on it .

She gasped as she felt his cold hand touched her bare waist and went up to her clothed breast . He squeeze a little , she moaned , this gave him a chance to slipped his tongue inside her mouth . Her hand found their way to the back of his head , tanggling her fingers through his soft hair . He went down to her neck as he started to suck , leave his love marks on her neck as soft whimpering sounds were leaving past her lips . Then , he pulled away and look at her , scanned her face . Her swollen pink lips , cheeks flushed red , her eyes filled with a mix of desire and longing.

' Minho .. ' she whined . Then , she continue ' more '

' May , I ? '
Minho asked as his hand hold at the hem of her shirt . She just nodded and helped him took off her shirt , revealing her half naked. He cursed .

' f*ck you're so beautiful '

~

Areum was feeling a bit lazy in the early morning, so she skipped taking a bath. Instead, she just wearing an oversized white shirt paired with black shorts. She casually tied her hair into a messy bun, giving her a relaxed yet stylish look. After getting ready, she prepared breakfast for both of them . Not long after , she heard minho coming .

He went straight opened the fridge and grabbed a mineral bottle , drinking .

' morning , minho . '
' morning , babe . Can I help you , making breakfast ? '
' just sit there . The meal almost done . '
She said without looking at him .

' that mark looks great on you . Should I add more ? '
his whispered words sent shivers down her spine , catching her off guard as she hadn't realized Minho was standing right behind her . She blushed at his words .

how tf he suddenly turns into flirty one ? where did the my gentleman minho go ?

She put her tools down and turned around , facing Minho .

' Mr. Lee , could you just sit there and wait for me to serve the breakfast ? '

He smirked and then grabbed her waist, pulling her closer. He lean to her ears .

' kiss me first '
' sure '

She quickly give him only a peck on his lips .
' that's it . Let me go , minho '
She thought Minho would let her go instead , he just pressed her more towards his body . She could felt her chest meeting his harden chest . She gulped . Her heartbeat more racing , thinking what happened last night .

' that's not a kiss '
' huh ? '
' what are you thinking about , areum-sshi ? ' he slightly smirked at her. She rolled her eyes and pushed him away .

' minho , lets have a breakfast first okay ? We can continue this later . '
' that's not my name last night '
' enough , minho . Stop it . '

He laughed as he saw her , all flustered .

~
Areum made her way into a restaurant. She looked around, searching for someone. Once she spotted a middle-aged man engrossed in his phone, she let out a sigh and approached him. She took a sit in front of that guy .

' why you want to meet me actually ? '
she asked in a cold tone . That middle-aged man put his phone down and chuckled.

' chill , sweetheart . Go order first . '
' No . I don't have much time now . Why you suddenly call me to come here ? '
'Can't I have some time with my daughter?'
' how many times do I have to remind you, byungwoo ? YOU'RE NOT MY DAD . DAMN IT.'
' language sweetie '

' who cares anyway ? ' she said as she crossed her arm and lean on her chair . Her so-called dad let out a sigh .
' look if you are this stubborn . I will not hesitate you to marry - oh there he is . '

Areum turned her gaze, following byungwoo's gaze . But to her suprise , she saw Felix walking towards them , her face filled with anger as she immediately shifted her gaze towards Byungwoo.

' are you f*cking serious byungwoo ? Me marry that felix ? '
' You knew him ? That's great . You're both will be a perfect couple . '

Areum stood up and slammed her hand on the table, catching everyone's attention. She had reached her limit, the anger inside her boiling over.

' STOP IT BYUNGWOO . I DONT WANT ALL OF THIS SH*TS . IM NOT GOING TO MARRY SOMEONE THAT YOU CHOOSE . ITS SUCKS . GO AHEAD TAKE ALL MY PROPERTY , I DONT CARE . OH AND DONT YOU EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN . ITS OVER . '

With that , she left . Felix was too stunned to speak as Areum walked passing him .

~

' im back '

Areum walked in and plopped herself on the couch, covering her eyes with her arms. She was stressed out about her stepdad's decision.

' hey princess. You good ? '
' NO. - Im sorry minho . Dont bother me now , I might take all of my anger on you . '
' oh okay . I will wait for you . '

Minho stood there, unsure of how to respond, as she suddenly pulled him into a tight hug. He could feel her head nestled against his chest and he could hear her silent sniffles. He noticed her grip on the hem of his shirt, indicating her need for comfort. Minho's heart softened, and he gently wrapped his arms around her .

' I dont want you to go too '

Areum mumble . Minho lightly smile . He patted her back .

' Its okay princess. Take your time . '

...

' what's wrong ? Tell me . Im here . '
said Minho as he peck her forehead .

' byungwoo .. he made me want to marry someone I dont love . '
' who - '
' my step dad . He wants me to marry felix due of his damn project . If I didnt accept this , he will take over this house and my cafe.. I-Idon't want that . What should I do , minho ? I just want a happy and quiet life especially with you too . Cant I j- '

' hey princess , listen '
He cupped her cheeks , wiping her tear with his thumb .
' Eventhough he was your step dad , you must do for his sake . - '
' WHAT ! Minho.. what abo- '
' shh , princess. Listen to me first . '

' Let's forget about this okay ? '
' huh ? yah you should finish what yo- '

He shut her off by kissing her . She was stunned by his sudden action. Her mind went blank as his lips met hers. He nibble her bottom lips , assuring her to kiss him back . She felt a gentle nibble on her bottom lip, a silent invitation to kiss him back.Slowly, she leaned in and kissed him back, her heart racing with anticipation. As their kiss deepened, he gently guided her to lay down on the couch. He positioned himself on top of her, their bodies pressed close, intensifying the connection between them. Then , he pulled away and burried his face on her collarbone . His arm wrapped around her waist , drawing her closer .

' Minho ? '
' yes baby ? '
' i love you '

Minho slightly chuckle and peck her neck .
' love you too baby '

( a/n: hi readers ! Im sorry because it took too long for me to continue this series . My final exam is just around a corner . Will you guys wait for me ? Maybe I will come back in one or two weeks ? Wish me luck <3 Also , thank you for understand me . )