• t h r e e •

as she entered her house , she smell something delicious . She quickly remove her shoes and go to kitchen . The sight of her , left her in awe .

' what are you cooking , hurm ? '
He flinch a little . She giggles .
' go take a sit first , i already serve some on the table . '
' okay '

once she sit , she amazed by the meal that he served . ' woah , looks delicious '
she paused as she pick up the spoon .
' thank you for the meal ! '

~

' welcome to daisy's bakery shop , what do you - oh hi lix ! '
areum said as she saw felix , a loyal customer who stops by every morning ,standing in front of the counter .
' can i have my usual ? '
' sure . Let me guess , eat here ? '
' im sorry areum but not today , i had a meeting today '
' ahh , i see . Its okay , i understand . ' she said as she flashed a smile at him .
' wait okay , i will come back with your order '
he nodded and took out some cash in his wallet . Right after , he paid it , he go take a sit .

~
' here lix for you '
' oh thanks '
' youre welcome and have a nice day , lix '
' yeah , you too areum-ah '
' wishing you could stay for any longer ' she mumbled but loud enough for him to heard that . He chuckle and pat her head . He wanted to say something but then the door opened , revealing changbin .

' AREUM-AH oh YAH CHAN HYUNG LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE ~ A CUTE COUPLE ~ '
he yelled . Suddenly , someone smack his left arm made changbin pouted. ' yah , dont interrupt someone's privacy like that ! '
They all turned to the girl who standing right beside changbin , completely scolding at changbin . Changbin started to mumbling nonsense . Areum chuckled , she was about to say something but then chan butted in the conversation .

' whats going on here ? Oh , hi areum ! ' chan bowing his head a little. Areum smile and did the same thing . ' areum-ah im sorry but i really need to go now . ' felix said while looking at areum . ' oh , im sorry you can go now . ' she said smilling a little at felix . Felix nodded and bowed to everyone . ' see you soon ! '

Right after felix left , chan asked .
' who's him ? '
' ah , his name was felix . He usually came here every morning . Lets just say he's my daily customer also a friend of mine . So , you guys need to take a sit first. I need to take care of another customer . Would you wait for me ? I will come back and take your order . Im sorry . '
' its okay . We still had a time before go to work . ' the girl said . Areum bow a little and left .

~
' here you go . '
Areum said as she put down their meal . Then , she take a sit beside chan .
' woah , i love the smell . ' changbin said excitedly as he grab his salted bread .
' thank you for the meal ! ' with that , he started to eat . As soon as he take a bite , his eyes widened . He amazed by the taste of the bread . ' ITS SO GOOD ! ' he said with his mouth full . ' yah , eat slowly will you ? You will - ' before the girl finished her senteces , changbin already choked . He cough . The girl sighed and gave him , his drink .

' are they in relationship or what ? They looks so cute ' areum whispering at chan . Chan chuckled . ' nope , but i guess one day ? ' areum giggling at chan's statement.
' i hope theyre together . '
' same '

' oh , i forgot to introduce my name here . Im chaeryoung . Im sorry if im being too rude here . '
' no , its okay . Im areum , kim areum . ' areum smile and did the handshake with chaeryoung .
' now i know why felix stopped by every morning . ' changbin said out of sudden , made everyone looks confuse .

Then , he continue. ' it is because all of your delicious pastry . ITS SO DAMN DELICIOUS . NEXT TIME , I WILL STOP BY AND BUY EVERY PASTRY THAT YOU'VE MADE . '
his compliment does give areum butterflies . ' thank you for the compliment , changbin-ah . You guys are always welcome to come here again . ' areum said .

' ah , areum-ah . We need to go now . Our shift was about to start . See yaa . ' chan said . ' oh , bye guys . Its nice to meet you . '
' bye areum ' with that , they left .

~
As soon the shop closed , areum went home . She opened the door and go straight to the couch , plopping herself on the couch .

' tired much ? '
minho suddenly said , made areum flinch . She completely forgot that minho is here .
' wha- since when you were here ? '
' just now . Have you eaten dinner yet ? '
she opened her mouth but then her stomach growled . A blush crept onto her cheeks, embarrassed by the noise. Minho chuckled and stand up , grab her wrist .
' lets eat . Ive already prepared the dinner . '

Her face lit up as she heard the word "dinner." It's not like she never eats dinner; it's just that every time she comes back from work, she's too lazy to cook. So, the only thing she does is heat up the meal that's in the fridge.

' what did you cook ? ' she asked as she follow him , like a puppy . Her eyes sparkle as she saw her favourite meal , kimchi . She loves kimchi a lot . There's not only kimchi here , he also serve soup , stew and sidedishes . Also , a bowl of rice . She immediately wash her hands and take a sit . Then , she grab chopstick , started to eat .

' woah , areum slowly will you ? '
' are you kidding me ? THIS IS MY FAV MINHO-YA ! Its been a while i didnt eat kimchi '
' oh really ? I didnt know that was your favourite. '
' now you know . ' they laughed.

They both eating while chit chat some random things .

a/n : hey readers , Im backkk !!! Its been a while i didnt write . Not gonna lie , i miss it a lot :(( im sorry if you guys waiting for this series to continue . Now , dont worry i will search some time to work on this series <33 I hope you guys be patient . Wait for me !!! Love you guys a lots