Does This Make Me Your Fairy Snowmother Now?

Though belated, HAPPY NEW YEAR! 🎉🎉🎇🎆🎉🎉

Hope 2024 is better than 2023. May it bring happiness and blessings to you all. ❤️❤️

***On a side note: I have another book just about BNHA quirks so feel free to look. I just think about way too many that I probably won't use in all honesty. But my imagination keeps rolling so I'll just write them in that book. ***

⚠️Warnings⚠️ Cursing and fluff. Yeah, that's it basically. Taking care of a dumbass and stubborn porcupine.

Background: this is an extra to the 'Cuddle me too, dammit it!' story. So, as a reminder: M/n and Katsuki are together as a fated pair, and M/n is very close to Kirishima (bromance) cuz they have known each other since childhood.

Timeline: Class 2-A

Katsuki Bakugo:

Age: 17 years old

Height: 5'11ft

Weight: 150 lbs

Dynamic: Dominant Alpha (DA)

Quirk: Explosion

Eijiro Kirishima:

Age: 17 years old

Height: 5'11ft

Weight: 160 lbs

Dynamic: Alpha

Quirk: Hardening

Male reader information:

M/n= male name

L/n= last name

N/n= nickname

H/c= hair color

E/c= eye color

F/c= favorite color

F/d = favorite drink

M/n L/n

Age: 17 yrs

Height: 5'10 ft

Weight: 138 lbs

Dynamic: Alphan Omega

Hero name: Jack Frost

**Yes, he's still keeping that name, but Denki is still hoping that he will change it to SubZero. Meanwhile, Katsuki keeps suggesting that he just calls himself either: Genderbent Elsa or Elsa 2.0 **

Quirks:

Killer Winterland

Controls his surroundings and can turn anything around him into winter. He has total control of the affected area and can create ice monsters and weapons to attack/defend; can also teleport at will in the area. His ice is killer because it's endothermic and takes the energy from all heat sources in the surroundings, including living things. **This is the absolute zero effect, the lowest temperature that is theoretically possible where nothing could be colder and no heat energy remains in a substance as the particles have stopped their movements and don't generate heat.** M/n's ice uses the heat taken to reinforce itself making it very strong, difficult to break, and impossible to melt; not even lava affects it. The ice stays until its cancelled by user or broken by powerful attacks, otherwise it can remain indefinitely. It also takes a lot of explosive power or concentrated energy to break it thus opponents like Midoriya, Bakugo, Shoji, etc, are the few that can break the ice; Hellfire and Dabi's cremation are useless against the ice.