Tailing me the Truth (Part 1)

***The art is NOT MINE. Credit to its creator***

BEFORE READING!!!

⚠️WARNINGS⚠️ : Some angst, Suicidal thoughts, possibly triggering topics. If this makes you uncomfortable or it might trigger you to think negative/dangerous thoughts, then please don't read!!

★★ No ABO Dynamics AU★★

**On a Personal note, the suicidal thoughts that the male reader experiences were some of my own. I also brushed them off and hid them just like the male reader does, except he told someone and I didn't for a very long time. I didn't realize the vortex that I was being pulled into but I'm fine now so, no worries! But to those considering suicide, please contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255. There is HELP, SOMEONE HELPED ME. There are people that care out there. YOU ARE WORTH IT, YOU MATTER.

******************************

Story Summary:
**This is everyone's 3rd year at UA, so its class 3-A and thus M/n and Bakugo have gotten to know each other during this time. Both have developed feelings for each other but while the blond nuclear reactor tries to ignore/deny them, M/n knows they exist but is afraid of ruining their friendship. He has also  been very hurt due to Bakugo's terrible mood swings in which  he likes M/n  a lot and is very close to him for some days and then suddenly truly despises him the next day. What will it take for Chernobyl the 2nd Coming to realize his feelings? Or has he already caused so much damage, that there is no forgiveness?**

Male Reader's information:

Quirk: Space rift

User can split or break space creating rifts or portals using his mind, hands, or feet, allowing them to jump in to the areas opened.

Space rift can also be for torture by painfully splitting enemies apart and since the rifts are still open, the splitting isn't complete so victim feels the pain of being torn apart while still alive; no blood is lost. They can also injure or kill an enemy by spontaneous limb amputations. In addition, the user can take people with him but only if the targets have been"marked". The user is able to mark his targets by focusing on them and visualizing his X on their hands, face, forehead, etc. This allows the targets to be tangible to enter and use the rifts/portals; a purple X mark appears on a target and lasts as little as 60 seconds to a max of 24 hrs (can only do this up to 5 people at a time, can make only 4 rifts/portals, and the X is black instead of purple).

The user is able to close the rifts or portals at will or by giving them a time limit in which a count down timer is visible in front of the rift. This allows him to have multiple attack points, routes of escape, or ability to redirect emitter attacks such as fire, ice, electricity, gas, etc, to opponents or their environment. When quirk is active, user's eyes glow and become polychromatic. However, he must know the desired locations and be able to visualize them in his mind for the rift or portal to properly develop, or have the coordinates of the location. The rifts and portals can be altered in shape, size, and color to adjust to the desired needs of the user.

Super moves:

**Technically there's many more because this is my OC's quirk but since I didn't use it for this one shot, I didn't include them. But yeah, this quirk is hella strong and kinda OP.**

Honeycomb Space : can create up to 150 portals around himself up to 20 meters wide. These may lead to different random locations in the world, lead to traps (into allies in waiting), or a literal dead end (as in your death by falling into the inside of a volcano, being chucked into the deepest part of the ocean, thrown into space itself, etc.) He can use this for defense (to hold back enemies by redirecting them elsewhere) or offense (since there maybe allies on the other side of the portals to attack enemies, he can redirect enemy attacks back at them from multiple angles, use debris to throw at them, and even direct nature to attack them like opening a portal that leads straight into a tornado, avalanche, etc.)