Chapter 28: I have to try and forget about her

Tristan:

How much more stupid could I be? I should've known from the beginning.

Jordan likes Hailey. My Hailey. Yeah, I know, I sound like I own her.

I can't believe it. That's why he wouldn't tell us who he likes, because he knows that we like the same girl. I can't believe that I was that oblivious to something that has been right in front of me this whole time.

Today it was all revealed to me. How he smiled at her and the position I found them in. It was clear now.

I dig for my phone in my pocket and dial the one's person number who I know always has time for me.

"Hello?" She answers.

"Meet me at my house in five minutes." I say.

"I'll be there." She says and I drop the call.

~

The door bell rings and walk to open the door.

"Tristan!" Nicole cheers as I open the door.

I know what I'm doing is wrong, it feels wrong, but that's the only way for me to forget about the one girl important to me.

I pull her by the waist and crush my lips against hers and I can taste her strawberry flavored lips, mixed with a bit of alcohol. Honestly, I hate a girl who drinks, but I'm too mad to care right now.

She responds by wrapping her arms around my neck, deepening the kiss, and I pick her up, causing her to wrap her legs around my waist. I walk up the stairs, with Nicole's lips still attached to mine and I reach my bedroom. I open the door and close it after we entered. She forced her tongue into my mouth and I accept it.

I have to try and forget about her.

I throw Nicole on the bed and I take off my shirt and Nicole's take hers off as well. It's not really the first time I see her half-naked. I climb on top of her and I plant kisses on her neck and she grips on my waist. I move my lips to her collar bone, but I immediately stop.

Pictures of Hailey appear in my mind. I can already imagine seeing her hurt, just like how she was when she saw me kiss Nicole.

"What's wrong?" Nicole pulls me out of my reverie.

"Nothing." I plant a kiss on her neck again, but sever more kiss later, I stop. Again.

"I can't," I shake my head and get off of Nicole, and sit on the edge of the bed. "I'm sorry, but I can't do this. I can't hurt her."

"Hurt who? Are you talking about Hailey?" She asks.

"Yes." I admit.

"Is that the reason why you were moaning her name this whole time?" Her question takes me aback. I didn't even hear myself moaning her name.

"Yes." I say.

"But why? She's not important. You have me." Nicole wraps her arms around me from the back and plants kisses on my neck and shoulder.

"Get out." I say sternly and I remove her arms around me.

"What?" She sounds shocked.

"I said get out. And I'm not saying it for the third time." I say and stand up to retrieve my shirt from the floor, and I put it on.

Nicole doesn't move.

"Are you deaf?!" I shout at her. That sends her picking up her shirt and running out my room.

Out of anger, I punch a hole through my wooden white door. How can a girl have this much effect on me? She makes me feel guilty without even trying and the worst part is that she might not even feel the same way.

I've never had feelings for a girl in my life before. I've never been keen to commit to a relationship. I've always found one night stands better. They were more fun, especially knowing that there are no strings attached.

But why does it feel so wrong now? Ever since Hailey came into my life, everything's changed. From the time I saw her sitting in my seat and talked to me the way she wanted, I knew that she was different from the others.

Finding out that she worked for Henry really took me out by surprise and that made me livid. I wondered why would she work for such a maliciously dangerous man such as Henry.

But here I am, still finding no reason to hate her, but more reasons to fall for her. Deep.

What have you done to me Hailey Matthews?

~

Vote & comment down below.

See you in the next one.

Don't forget to follow me.

-Savannah pirtle