SEQUEL

A/N: Hey guys! So some of you may know that I haven't been writing any stories lately, and that's because I haven't had many ideas and also because I have a hard time committing to them.

I've had this book finished for nearly a year now, and it's still continuing to get more and more known. This was also one of my stories that I had a deep connection with, due to the fact that I absolutely loved The Purge movie and because I'm a huge fan of writing thrilling fanfics and etc.

Anyways, I've been looking back through my comments and seen that the majority of you want me to write a sequel to this, just like the original movie had a sequel. And I decided that since I really enjoyed writing this story that I'm going to write a sequel. :)

I'm going to start writing it as soon as possible, probably sometime within the next few days because it's summer and I have nothing better to do with my life. But it's going to be similar to the second movie, Anarchy, just as this story was to the first movie. And instead of Niall being the main boy, this time it's going to be Harry because he's my second fave and everyone likes Harry Styles so.

Yeah so make sure to keep an eye on my account and add the sequel to your library and reading lists once I post it. And thank you for supporting me because I wouldn't have made this decision if it weren't for you guys. I love you. x