13.

woooooo new chapter

i cant wait to start writing whatever dynamic i have for y/n and rin in the future chapters LOL

it'll be like a certain dynamic between rin and another character but i won't say who yet 🤭

ALSO reminder that i aged rin down 1 year LOL. i really like older gf x older bf fics so rin is 15 and y/n is like 16 but it's wtv age u wanna be. rin is just 15 in this instead of 16

okkkkkkkk read for a banger 🔥🔥🔥🔥

෴෴෴

your next shot sailed perfectly into the goal and passed the goalkeeper, who's name you have yet to know. "holy shit.." you breathed out, looking up at the bright lights of the ceiling with small puffs of air.

"how about one more, babe?" karasu jogged towards you with a football in his hands. "that one was real nice but you looked a bit shaky there"

you breathed through a laugh and turned your head to look at him with an exhausted smile. "yeah.. shaky cause im insanely exhausted. i mean, rin already turned in for the night and he's always the last one in here practicing" you said. "it's kind of a surprise that im still out here and making actual goals"

a soft hum came from karasu as he looked away and scratching the back of his neck. "alright. go shower up then" he muttered and gently grabbed your head to lead it towards his chest. "don't overwork yourself too much" you felt as he lightly kissed your head and pulled your hair tie from your hair before he pulled away, handing it to you without looking at you. "go on then. you're tired, right?"

with a small nod, you took the hair tie and left the field with soft groans. after training as hard as you did, your entire body was aching and all you wanted was to take a hot shower and sleep for three whole weeks. somehow, it was already way harder than your first time in blue lock, making you want to go home and forget about this whole football thing as a whole. it made you silently curse as itoshi sae as you walked to the showers.

the warmth of the water was soothing to you and even more so that you were the only one in the locker room when you went to take your shower. over the past few days, your showers were less than peaceful with karasu's and shidou's screwing around or the younger french player that you had the displeasure of interacting with only once so far. you didn't know his name yet but he was this little demon kid that didn't take anything seriously as far as you've seen.

one thing that stayed the same from before was anri's favoritism towards you. it was more than pleasing to find a gift basket for you on your bed already on the second day full of different skin products, hair products, and overall care products that only you were given. not only was that different, but you also got different food options that anti figured that you would like. it made you think that the woman was truly and angel sent to take care of you in the hell called blue lock (a male dominated space).

after your shower, you left the locker room with a sigh of content, your hair dried and your skin feeling clean and dewy from the products anri left you.

you made your way to your room, peeking in to see that no one was in there yet but a sleeping rin and a sleeping nanase. in the dim lighting, they kind of looked similar. it was as if nanase was a younger looking rin with more of a nicer look and a sort of baby face. plus, nanase looked like a more relaxed sleeper than rin did. nanase looked at peace while rin still somehow held that normal scowl he had on the daily.

the thought of rin in a constant state of annoyance made you laugh softly as you pushed your basket of care products under your bed before moving to your bedside table to put on hand cream like normal.

a soft sound of discomfort sounded around the room and you looked at nanase, figuring that it only could've come from someone like him. when you noticed that he was still sleeping peacefully, you turned to look at rin with a look of confusion, watching as he exhaled shakily, still sleeping. "what the hell.." you muttered and took a step towards his bed and peeked at his face with squinted eyes, waiting for him to make another noise in case you were hallucinating it.

you knew rin had issues pertaining his brother but you didn't think it went beyond frustration whenever rin wasn't playing better than everyone else.

"rin..?" you whispered, crouching down so that you were level with him, peering at his face. now that you were up close, you could see the sweat on his forehead that was beginning to make his hair stick to his skin.

a small frown formed on your face at the sight. it was weird to see rin like this. he looked uneasy and soft whimpers slipped passed his slightly parted lips, which were paired with his shaky breaths. "rin..?" you whispered once more and gently poked his open palm.

another shaky exhale sounded from rin before he turned on his side, slightly startling you as you nearly fell backwards. you huffed and pushed yourself back into the position you were in before and moved your face closer to his.

slowly, you moved your finger to press at the crease in his forehead. "getting wrinkles at fifteen years old is crazy.." you muttered. "wonder what's got you all worked up. it's unlike you, you know"

rin seemed to react to you, whether it was your touch or your soft whispers to him. you held your breath as rin nuzzled his head into your finger. not wanting to hurt him, you closed your hand so his forehead was instead pressed gently into the back of your hand.

slowly, rin's face relaxed as you watched him closely. "is that better..?" your tone was soft as you spoke. "hm.. you're such a weirdo, rin rin".

you swallowed softly and took a chance, slowly pushing his hair from his forehead. it was kind of weird to see him so exposed. a part of you wanted rin to stop leaving his hair the way he did and just expose his forehead once in a while. he looked prettier that way.

"god.." you breathed out and exhaled shakily just from the sight of him. "i really hate how you make me feel. just want you all to myself already.. just wanna be yours already..".

the way you spoke was soft almost like a whisper. a part of you hoped that rin would somehow hear you in his sleep but you also didn't. it was embarrassing to feel as much as you did and you didn't want to admit that just yet.

suddenly, you heard other voices outside of your room and immediately stood up, accidentally pushing against rins head as you did so. you winced and bent down again, pressing a quick kiss to his once again creased forehead. "i'm sorry, i'm sorry" you whispered softly and kissed him again before scrambling towards your bed and laid down.

a few seconds after, as you pretended to sleep, karasu and shidou came in, their voices hushed once they noticed that everyone was sleeping.

"look at little nanase, acting like he worked hard" shidou giggled softly, likely towering over the poor sleeping boy. "he's like a little baby all snuggled up with his blankie".

karasu let out a choked laugh, trying not to be too loud. "give the little guy a break," he laughed softly. "he's trying his best, ya know"

"yeah, yeah. i know. he gave me a real nice assist earlier. he'd be good with a bit of extra training" shidou said, though his voice was slightly muffled now. it was almost hard to make our what he was saying.

once they stopped talking, you slightly turned onto your side and breathed out. you could feel your cheeks beginning to burn at the thought of you rushing to pretend that you were sleeping. it wasnt like you were doing something wrong to rin as he slept, all you did was try your best to comfort him. he was having a bad dream and you felt bad. that was all.

though, as you drifted off to sleep, it was hard to tell yourself that kissing his forehead as an 'apology' for accidentally hitting him was something that didn't make your heart race.

෴෴෴