4.

not proofread. kinda rushed 🙏

guys pls just wait.. it'll get better i promise. i didn't plan out this part in my head

෴෴෴

"you gotta be kidding.."

you and karasu stared at shidou ryusei, who stood just a few people away. after karasu's 'manifesting' that shidou wouldn't choose france, here he is.

"this is your fault" you muttered with a slap to his arm.

"like i knew he'd be here.." karasu rubbed his arm with a near disgusted face while looking at shidou. "why the hell did they let him back anyway? he's probably just gonna pick fights with that eyelash bastard the whole time"

you snorted a laugh at the nickname, stealing a glance at the so called 'eyelash bastard' that stood a small ways away from where you and karasu were. his face was showing clear signs of irritation, which made you smile slightly, finding it humorous that he was already pissed off about something - likely the sight of shidou ryusei in the same stratum as him.

then, a hologram of ego appeared, making karasu roll his eyes. "sick of seeing this guy" he muttered from his place beside you, making you laugh once more. "you just got a problem with everyone, dont you?" you joked, not yet looking up at karasu, who looked down at you with a smile while his cheeks burned slightly in embarrassment

"i dont have a problem with you"

and when you went to look up at him, finally meeting his flushed face, the hologram of ego began talking.

"you will play with the members of this team's u-20 category and train with them," ego spoke, showcasing the logo of the paris team. "for the recreation of the environment of the big five european leagues, i have invited players your age who currently play for the strongest teams in five big leagues..

..from england, manshine city. italy has ubers, from spain, its fc barcha, and from germany, bastard munchen. your next goal will be to win in this environment, and the one who will be guiding you all wont be me, but instead the ace strikers who reign over each of these top teams"

another hologram of a creepy looking team appeared with 'paris x gen' in big bold letters behind them. you were almost sad that aryu didnt choose paris alongside you when you looked to your left with a face you knew he'd replicate, only to see no one there.

"as you all might know, blue lock gained attention from the entire world after the u-20 match and this pipe dream of mine caught the attention of plenty of greedy sponsors. so now, our phase two will turn out even better than what i had planned"

you yawned slightly from all of his talking, subtly looking off to the side with your hand covering your mouth. "so fucking tired.." you leaned back towards karasu, slightly nudging his arm with your shoulder.

"it'll be over soon.." he whispered back to you with a low laugh and a hooded gaze cast downwards at your tired face, "just be patient, babe"

when karasu gently lifted his arm to bring you into his side with his arm over your frame, ego apoke again. "allow me to introduce, from france's pxg, the speedster striker, the number one supernova, who football fans around the world have their eyes on.. loki the god sprinter"

"long ass introduction," karasu muttered, slightly squinting at the team that previously looked like a hologram. "thought they were fake that whole time.."

"i actually thought they were a hologram.." you whispered, looking up at him with a sideways glance towards the team that you'd soon be playing with. "why'd they have the lighting so bad like that? they looked scary"

a muffled laugh sounded from karasu as he gently ruffled your hair. "ain't that the guy from that world five whatever team?"

you blinked slowly, processing his words as your brain took you back to the time when those top football player guys completely obliterated your team of rin, aryu, isagi, and bachira. "oh yeah.. i forgot about him.."

"that guy ran circles around me and toya.. fucking hate that guy" karasu grunted, a squinted gaze pointed towards the guy that stood smugly with his arms crossed. it was like he knew he was better than everyone else in the room. "you scored against that team, didnt you?"

"mhm.. it was a luck thing though" your voice was muffled as you pressed your face into his side when the lights in the room suddenly got brighter. "don't downplay your skills like that," karasu laughed softly. "it'd be impressive even if it was luck.. you're a very impressive girl, you know that?"

your cheeks burned at his compliments, keeping your gaze towards the floor to make sure you were avoiding his gaze. "shut up.. dont be dumb.."

"dumb.." karasu muttered to himself, chuckling softly while gently hugging you closer into his side while ego continued to explain how phase two of the whole blue lock thing would go.

෴෴෴