3.

reminder to read my fic called 'my life in art' before reading this !! it'd be confusing if u read this first tbh..

not proofread !!

෴෴෴

"you look pissed," aryu snorted a laugh as you stomped over to him, gently patting your head as he nearly cooed at how cute you looked with your face flushed. "karasu isn't here yet so i know it wasn't him"

aryu's teasing did nothing to lessen your annoyance, making sure to divert your glare towards him instead of the poor floor. "it's nothing.."

"sure.." he snorted before watching as karasu came up behind you and heavily dropped his arm over your shoulders, making you flinch in surprise. "and there's karasu.." aryu muttered with a roll of his eyes.. jokingly.

"yer saying that like it's a bad thing," karasu snorted a laugh and looked down at you. "what's up with that look?"

his thumb gently came up to press against your forehead, rubbing upwards to get rid of the evident crease in between your eyebrows. "something bothering you, princess?"

your cheeks burned at the nickname you thought was only reserved for chigiri but you quickly shook your head. "just nerves i guess," you effortlessly lied before roughly shoving your head against karasu's shoulder.

"nerves.." aryu muttered and laughed to himself, "yeah, maybe the nerves of some people.."

karasu gave a confused look before looking down at you, watching the way your eyebrows creased once more as you looked off into the crowd of people with a far away look. "you supposed to be talkin about me?"

"definitely not you," your voice was quiet enough for only karasu to hear as you looked up at him. "it's nothing, honestly"

the next to come over was otoya, eyeing you and karasu the whole time he did so.

"you're gonna get wrinkles if you keep that up," otoya snorted and reached over to gently flick your nose. "ain't that like the end of the world for most girls?"

"and where'd you get that philosophy?" karasu's tone was nothing short of teasing, making otoya match his energy as he watched karasu's hold around you grow tighter, pressing you further into his chest.

"dunno.. maybe the plethora of females i've been with. i know you wouldn't understand that one, man" otoya grinned cockily, the only reactions that getting him was aryu's unimpressed scoff and karasu's confused raise of his eyebrow.

"bro, do you even know what plethora means?"

before karasu and otoya's back to back became some kind of stupid argument, ego came up on the screen and it made you realize that you almost missed seeing his silly little bowl cut.

"as you might know, i now hold the power to decide every member of japans u-20 team, and since i figured that even the losers might have their uses, i've decided that the new u-20 will be formed from the members i've gathered here" ego spoke, his arms up as if his words were threatening in some kind of way.

you and aryu shot each other a look before nearly laughing, pressing your lips together so neither of you wouldve laughed out loud and brought attention to yourselves. the slight movement from you made karasu look down, seeing as you were looking at aryu before glancing at him, then back at you with a small smile.

"there's one hundred days left before the u-20 world cup starts" ego spoke, that menacing gaze still clear on his face. "if you guys were to take part as you are, lets see.. victory is impossible"

'damn..' you mouthed towards aryu, who rolled his eyes.

'no faith' he mouthed back, almost laughing and having to cover his mouth.