11.

finally writing for this fic again..

not proof read but i think it's good anyway. this chapter was ok ig but i need more canon pxg content before writing anything too detailed..

෴෴෴

"what if.. what if i just asked him out..?" you said, not so subtly watching rin, who was scowling at the ground as he stretched, feeling as you watched him. "what if.." you sighed, pursing your lips with your eyes squinted. "what if i just asked him out and he said yes..?"

you leaned forward, grabbing the arch of your foot with ease and leaning forward until your chest was pressed against your leg. "i mean.. we kinda had a moment last night, y'know? like he almost got naked in front of me.. that was basically asking for sex right? like he so wants me. i'm hot too.. like insanely hot. there's no way he's not in love with me"

a small laugh fell passed your lips, sitting back up with an exasperated sigh. "he literally wants me so bad.." you laughed awkwardly. "right?"

your eyes met your companion, some guy from the france team who just so happened to be beside you as the two of you stretched. his eyebrows were furrowed in confusion, both of your ear pieces were out so you wouldn't know what he said if he spoke, and he knew absolutely nothing of what you just said to him.

"you're a fucking idiot"

now, french was a language you definitely didn't know, so you didn't even have a guess as to what he just said to you.

"ugh, you're so right. thank you" your gaze fell back on rin, who was stretching his arms upwards, making the bottom of his shirt slide up. "i think i just gotta go for it, yeah? he's so hot.. i'm slowly losing my mind every time he comes back from his shower with wet hair. and like.. his skin is all flushed too.. he looked good with a flushed face"

without warning, the french guy stood up and stomped off towards the opposite side of the field, glaring at you as he sat down and began stretching once more. "so.. yes then?" you mouthed to the guy, slightly pointing at rin.

"already terrorizing the french?" shidou laughed as he sat beside you, watching your form as you stretched out your legs. "not terrorizing.." you huffed, glaring at shidou before looking away. "just.. socializing"

your face slightly heated up in embarrassment, catching the look from shidou that told you that he didn't believe you. "so, is that not allowed now? i cant talk to people?" your tone was accusatory, a loud huff following as you turned your body to stretch out your back.

"didn't say that" he laughed breathily, leaning down slightly to be at eye level with you, his eyes scanning over your face with a slight smirk. "you know.. you have a few freckles on your lips"

without thinking, you pressed your lips together and scowled "did you just come over here to make fun of me?"

"not making fun of you, babe. just harmless teasing. is that allowed?" you watched his eyebrow raise, a toothy grin on his face, which almost made you smile. "no.. teasing isn't allowed, shidou"

"there it is" shidou grinned, now moving to stretch his arms over his head. "finally said my name. was starting to think you didn't know it"

your eyes stayed on shidou for a few seconds longer before you shyly looked away, sighing softly and leaning forward to stretch out your legs again. "course i know your name.. that'd be kinda rude if i didn't. we were on the same team once, you know"

"mhm.. i know. i remember you very well"

slight heat rose to your cheeks again, making you huff in annoyance. not even rin made you feel this way and you liked rin. in a romantic way anyway. it's not like you had a problem with shidou, you just didn't like him the way you liked rin.

"pissed me off real bad during the u-20 match when you stole the ball right from me. still, you looked real good doin it, so i couldn't be too mad at you" shidou spoke nonchalantly, his hooded gaze fixated on you as you stretched. "then, i didn't see you for the rest of the game.. and then i didn't see you until we came back here. thought about you a lot, you know.."

you were beginning to understand the seemingly permanent scowl rin had whenever shidou was around. "i highly doubt that. i can count on one hand the number of conversations we've had"

"doesn't mean i haven't admired you from afar," he snorted a laugh, his eyebrow raised while gazing down at you. "you're a real treat to look at, you know. real fucking gorgeous" his hand moved to gently hold your chin in his hand. your eyes fluttered slightly at the touch. if you were thinking coherently, you'd curse at yourself for being so easy.

but for now, you were more than happy to let this beautiful man look at you as if he wanted nothing more than to watch you for as long as he lived. worship you as if you were the only thing he wanted to believe in.

"alright.. that's enough of that" karasu's voice broke you out of yours and shidou's trance. he pushed shidous hand away from your chin and stretched his arm out so it was in between you and shidou. "almost looked like you guys were ready to make out.

"we might've if you hadn't interrupted" shidou grinned, though you noticed that he wasn't looking too happy at the sight of karasu.

"i highly doubt that. she has standards, dude, and you definitely wouldn't meet them"

your eyes darted between the two before you huffed loudly, pushing karasu's hand away with a glare. "don't be mean.. and we weren't gonna make out. we're like.. in the middle of the field with everyone around us. that's just weird.."

shidou pouted teasingly, his eyes falling on you once again as he calmed down. "not a fan of exhibitionism, doll face?"

"doll face? what kind of nickname is that?" karasu snorted, looking at shidou with an amused face as he looked at you.

"i don't know, karasu.. i kinda like it.." you cooed, looking at shidou with adoration as he smirked down at you. it was insanely hard to not think this guy was hot. somehow, the idea of making out with him in front of everyone was beginning to grow more and more appealing to you.

"what the hell is this?" your head snapped up at the new voice, meeting rins intimidating gaze, paired with a scowl pointed towards shidou and karasu. "all you idiots do is try to get your suck up points with her"

karasu scoffed, looking up at rin as he stood above you and the others. "bro, you cannot be talking. you may think we don't notice, but everyone knows"

"i almost thought i was the only one" shidou snorted, glaring up at rin with a grin. "so damn obvious but he wants to act like it's not"

you watched the interaction, leaning slightly so you were in rin's line of vision. "everyone knows what? what's obvious?" you asked, your gaze faltering slightly as rins eyes met yours.

"don't worry about it.." karasu sighed, gently rubbing the top of your head. "i think what you should be focused on is your dribbling" he said, looking at you with a softer gaze than he gave either rin or shidou. "now, i don't exactly remember what your skills were like before.. but i do know that nanase stole the ball from you"

an embarrassed pout showed on your face, sputtering slightly as you tried coming up with some kind of defense, only to find none. "fine.. i guess i'll work on that.."

shidou laughed softly. "go work on it with that french guy you were bothering"

at his words, you gasped and nodded quickly, getting up and immediately began looking for him among the others. "you're so right.. i didn't even get to finish talking to him either" you smiled once you saw him, looking back at shidou with a shy smile before sending it towards rin as well and walked towards the guy, who was now practicing his trapping skills.

෴෴෴