1.

෴෴෴

you rolled your eyes as aryu sent yet another picture of his little hang out with the others. apparently, he had been hanging out with karasu and co. when bachira, isagi, and chigiri found them. it's not like the idea of them hanging out together pissed you off, but the idea of them hanging out together without you pissed you off.

the audacity.

stfu already.. pls..

you texted, gently biting at your nail as you put your phone down and put the remaining of your shirts on hangars from when you were deciding on what to wear.

it was hard to have a good sense of fashion after being locked up in blue lock. your brain tricked itself into thinking you only looked good in blue now, which couldn't have been farther from the truth. at this point, you could only picture yourself in the blue sweater you often wore while in the program.

slowly, you began to realize that without blue lock, you were losing your mind. maybe going back wasn't such a bad idea.

that was until you finally paired the perfect shirt to the perfect skirt. both sets complimented you well and the thought of finally ditching the idea of only looking good in blue lock attire set your mind at ease.

you decided to look at your phone once more after hearing it go off while you were busy, quickly scanning over the messages aryu sent, only one getting your attention.

oh wow even rin is here

and as you went to type, frantically wracking your brain to figure out what to say, your mind flooding with every moment you've ever had with rin, you stopped at the next text aryu sent you.

jk.. LOLLL
u probably panicked
since ur like in love with him
it's ok
don't worry
ur secret is safe with me 🤓

with a quiet huff, you quickly texted back, telling him to kill himself and such before slamming your phone down on your bed, obviously annoyed with his antics.

leave it to aryu to bring up something you didn't really wanna think about. the memory of you kicking rin before running off haunted your dreams. you almost couldn't believe how childish and loserish that was of you. not once have you acted like that in front of a hot guy but the one time you did it was in front of and towards rin itoshi..

how embarrassing.

but there was also the memory of his lips gently touching yours. it wasn't a kiss but you had still felt his lips three times during the entirety of blue lock. it gave you hope that he felt the same way you felt for him, which had seemed insanely unlikely before.

it made you wonder what rin was doing at this moment. surely not sitting by the water and reminiscing...

you wondered how he was after everyone was sent off, seemingly being the only one to notice the look of absolute defeat on his face after his brother went up and talked to him. it concerned you but you didn't have time to go up to him.

and now, you're sitting alone in your room with an outfit and nowhere to go, thinking about your possible future husband.

your cheeks burned at the thought, mentally cursing yourself at how idiotic you sounded, even to yourself.

"rin rin rin.." you said in a singing like tone, opting to just lay on your bed, staring at the ceiling as you counted the glow in the dark stars pasted above you. it made a nice passing time as you grew more tired as time went on.

it was also enough to distract you as your phone screen lit up, showing the notification of the invitation sent to you, inviting you back to blue lock for the next stage of the program.

෴෴෴