6.

rin is lowkey ooc in this but it's ok because i love him.

the story is still getting started.. please just wait until it actually gets going..

read for a banger yall

෴෴෴

"hey, lash dude" karasu - with you trailing directly behind him - quickly made his way over towards where rin was already stalking off. "lets share a room, yeah?"

"fuck off" rin muttered, not even turning once.

karasu quickly made his way in front of rin to block him from going any further. "what? so you plan to have a room all to yourself? thats kind of loserish, dude" he said with a small scoff and when rin opened his mouth to retaliate, you walked passed him and slapped karasu's shoulder with a glare. "dont be so mean. he wont even think about it if you're being a dickhead" you huffed and glanced at rins figure before quickly looking away with an embarrassed blush.

"sorry, babe" the 'babe' was extremely exaggerated, making both you and rin look at karasu, though with different reactions.

rin was glaring daggers at karasu while he sent a cocky smirk his way before wrapping his arm across your shoulder and pulling you into his side. your face was still slightly flushed even while looking up at karasu, making rin think you were reacting that way to his actions, though it was rin that had your face heating up.

"come on, rin rin.. you dont wanna leave us hanging do you?" he spoke, realizing the subtle gaze rin kept on you while he spoke, sparking an idea. "or.. leave her hanging," karasu gently grabbed onto your chin, being careful when he angled your face upwards to meet rins gaze, your lips pouting out and your eyes wide in curiousity and surprise all for rin to look upon.

rin's face heated up as his breath got caught in his throat, not once daring to look away from your pretty face as he didn't known when karasu would let go and you wouldn't be looking at him like that anymore.

"you wouldn't do that to a sweet and beautiful looking girl like y/n would you? leave a darling girl like this to fend for herself? have some other and cooler guy offer to share a room with her and sweep her off her feet"

with an annoyed groan and still looking at your face that was now shy and embarrassed at karasu's words, rin nodded slightly. "just choose the god damn room already. im only agreeing so you'd shut the fuck up already and stop embarrassing yourself" he scoffed with an embarrassed blush. hearing rin's words, karasu grinned and looked down at you, who pushed his hands away with a huff. "don't say such embarrassing things to get your way.." you muttered, keeping your gaze on the ground.

"whatever.." karasu chuckled, watching you with a hooded gaze before looking at rin again, who was watching the interaction with a look of disgust. "thank you, lash boy. we sincerely appreciate it. don't we, babe?" he gently bumped his elbow into your shoulder.

"mhm.." you glanced up at rin. "yeah, sure. whatever he said"

a scoff sounded from rin, looking away to avoid your gaze so he'd be able to talk correctly. "i was going to the bathroom anyway. so god damn dramatic for no reason"

"oh.." a low hum came from karasu, not at all seeming embarrassed. "anyway, lets go find a room, princess. we can wait for lash boy wonder there"

as karasu went to grab onto your hand and lead him away, his hand was swatted by rin, who held a look of complete annoyance. "she can walk herself. last i checked, none of us got any of that special treatment bullshit around here"

the two of them held a glare towards each other, karasu with a cocky glare and a slight smirk and rin with an annoyed glare and a frown on his face.

"you jealous or something? man, i knew you were obsessive, but i thought that was only reserved for your big bro, brother lover"

rin opened his mouth, likely to insult karasu even worse than karasu did to him, but you interjected before he could even get anything out. "alright guys, lets not say anything too crazy now.." your eyes met rins once more, him surprisingly allowing for it to happen, and you offered him a small smile before looking at karasu with the same expression. "lets just go to the room together"

the both of them looked down simultaneously, watching for a few seconds at your two outstretched hands pointed their way. karasu was the first to grab it, doing so happily before the both of you looked at rin.

"don't wanna leave her hanging do you, rin?" rin looked at karasu's annoyingly snarky smirk before begrudgingly grabbing onto your hand, interlacing his and your fingers together to gain back a sense of pride once he noticed you holding karasu's hand normally.

a few grumbled complaints came from rin as the three of you walked together, him occasionally squeezing your hand to make sure you were aware that he was still there while you talked to karasu the entire time as if you and him had been as close as you and aryu had been during the first round of blue lock. rin wondered when the hell you and karasu got so close. he thought he kept a relatively close eye on you but obviously not since he was so taken aback by yours and karasu's seemingly close friendship.

not only was he competing with isagi and bachira in terms of winning your heart over but karasu's dumbass as well. he rolled his eyes at the thought, hating the fact that the first and only time he's ever fallen in love or cared for anyone else, it was this difficult.

"here we are," you sighed as if this room was the best thing to happen to you. "im so-" a small thud sounded around the room after you let go of karasu's and rin's hands to drop face first into the surprisingly comfortable bed. "so fucking tired.." you groaned out, going limp and completely relaxing on the bed.

you heard a small laugh, knowing it came from karasu. he sat on the bed across from yours while rin made a beeline to the bed at the end of the room and in the corner, coincidentally next to yours.

"is it just gonna be us or what?" you turned your head to the empty side of the room so your voice wasn't muffled by the bed. "or are we gonna have to recruit people? there are still three beds and i'll be damned if i get stuck in a room with only you two fuckers and your arguing"

"what, you dont like it, princess?" karasu teased, making you throw a glare at him over your shoulder before collapsing face first into the bed again. "don't fuck with me, karasu.. i'll blow my brain out the next time you guys have an arguing fit"

that effectively shut karasu up, rin breathing out a soft 'jesus..', making you laugh only for it to be muffled.

"well.. i'll go recruit a few lucky campers," there was creaking sound of the bed, followed by footsteps as karasu walked to the door. "don't miss me too bad, you two.."

you heard rin scoff and soon the door closing, meaning that karasu was gone and it was only you and rin. the silence finally allowed for your mind to wander, immediately going to when rin specifically, no filter, told you that he liked you. that thought alone made your stomach feel weird. you had to resist the urge to turn towards him and offer a makeout session.

instead, you readied yourself to have a normal conversation and end the awkwardness that the two of you were feeling. but when you finally gained the courage to turn his way, the door opened, not revealing karasu, but a certain shidou ryusei.

"well don't you two look excited and joyful to be here," he burst through the room with a grin. you brought yourself up on your elbows, looking at shidou over your shoulder while he studied the room. "underlashes junior.." shidous eyes met yours. "and a doll.. this seems like perfect room to bunk in, aint it?" he set his stuff down and laid back on his new bed.

"you got to be fucking kidding me.." rin groaned, letting his face fall into his hands in absolute defeat.

෴෴෴