{CHAPTER :10}

Taehyung's POV
Rushing up the stairs to Stella's apartment, my concern for her intensified.

Her distress was evident during our call, and I feared something terrible had happened. Ringing the bell, I noticed the gate was open, so I entered.

There she was, lying on the couch, crying loudly. Without a second thought, I rushed to her, and she tightly embraced me.

"Hey baby, just calm down," I comforted her, gently caressing her back to ease her distress.

After a few minutes, her sobs started to subside, and she began to calm down. Throughout, she clung to me.

I gently pulled away, making her sit on the couch. Crouching down to her level, I wiped away her tears and urged her to speak.

"Just calm down now and tell me what happened," I said, tenderly caressing her cheeks.

Stella shared, "My parents are here, and they told me to have dinner with them today. So, I left with them in the morning, spent the whole day at my brother's apartment with them nagging me about everything. During dinner, my brother told my parents about you, and then my father said something stupid to me."

Concerned, I asked, "What did he say?"

"He said, 'I didn't send you to whore around with boys," she replied, tears streaming down her face again.

I immediately pulled her into a comforting hug. It pained me to hear such harsh words from a father to his own daughter.

"Shhhhhh. It's okay, Stell. You don't have to feel bad about it. Their opinions don't define you," I reassured her.

She calmed down and nodded. I then asked, "Did you eat something?"

"No," she replied.

"Okay, what do you want to eat?"

"Cup noodles," she said.

I smiled, got up, and headed to the kitchen. Preparing two cup noodles with hot water, I returned to her.

We sat on the couch, quietly eating cup noodles. Stella needed time to forget her father's words.

Her relationship with her family was complicated, and the fact that they didn't appreciate her saddened me. She was an amazing girl, and I couldn't fathom why her parents thought she wasn't good enough, especially compared to their son.

Author's POV
After finishing their dinner, Taehyung and Stella retreated to bed, where they lay together.

Stella nestled in Taehyung's arms, his eyes closed as he gently stroked her hair. Stella, however, gazed out of the window, lost in her thoughts.

As time passed, they both eventually drifted off to sleep, wrapped in each other's warmth.

Stella's POV
As the final year of college approached, Taehyung and I faced the reality of our relationship.

We decided it was time to be open and honest with our parents, a daunting task filled with uncertainties.

The fear of my parents' reaction lingered, especially considering Taehyung's modest background and the animosity my brother held toward him.

Tomorrow, we were set to meet Taehyung's parents for the first time, and the nerves were palpable.

Taehyung, with his own business endeavors, had been diligently working towards his dreams.
Meanwhile, I navigated through law school, determined to become a lawyer.