ch.11

the following day bella and her friends all repeated their routine, waking up scrambling to get ready in bella's large penthouse, makeup outdoors and practice clothes for soccer

the following day bella and her friends all repeated their routine, waking up scrambling to get ready in bella's large penthouse, makeup outdoors and practice clothes for soccer. the three girls r a the same circles around each other stressing not to be late everyday. they all made it to practice on time with luck of bella chauffeur who always knew his way around the city driving fast but safely. bella did happen to walk by her uncle in the lobby on her way out again- he wouldn't leave her alone and she just ignored him as she had places to be, her life and things that mattered far more than trying to please her uncle.

during practice bella was more quite than usual, not quite joking around as much with soph and lauren, as she usually did and the two immediately noticed and began to talk amongst themselves about it. bella was although too zoned out thinking to notice her friends talking about her, she was thinking about how much her uncle got under skin and how much he needed to just grow up. no one irritated her like that but also her mind couldn't help but trace back to gracie the night before. she had never felt such feelings so quickly for someone.... never ever before and she began to fall so quickly for gracie, and became fascinated with the kind warm hearted soul of hers. Part of that began to worry bella as well, she didn't quite know how to exactly be in a relationship. she had always sort of had the reputation of the girl that got around, slept around and partied and any sort of fling she had was always superficial she had never really gave someone a shot at seeing her heart but somehow gracie cut right through.

bella snapped out of it when their drills were over and their coach decided to have them scrimmage each other and they did for the remainder of practice. soph and bella were starters they played midfield together while lauren was the goalie. during the game soph and bella were not working together well at all, soph kept passing it to bella as she'd take it up the side in attempts hopefully score she then get ball taken from her everytime and she got frustrated. eventually sophia wasn't passing anymore just trying to make some sort of goal, which irritated bella again. soph about halfway through the friendly scrimmage had made two goals without any assists from bella, their coach called the whistle and gave the girls a break but called out bella.