ch.15

bella soph and lauren took bella's limo per usual to school going through their regular early scheduled routine. soccer practice bright and early and then classes and lectures.

Meanwhile, in the tranquil confines of their hotel room, Audrey stirred from her slumber as the morning light gently filtered through the curtains. She reached for her phone, her bleary eyes scanning through notifications on social media. Beside her, Gracie lay peacefully, her soft snores filling the room.

As Audrey idly scrolled through TikTok and Instagram, a sharp knock on the door broke the silence. Peering through the peephole, she spotted a hotel employee wheeling in a cart laden with breakfast delicacies. With a sigh, Audrey smoothed down her tousled hair and greeted the man at the door.

employee: goodmorning i have room service for Miss. abrams curtesy of Miss. Bass this is the right room correct?

audrey nodded at him while a smile tugged at her lips

audrey: yes this is the room she's asleep so i can take the cart in

audrey spoke to the man not moving the cart yet because he looked at the flowers on the floor, by the foot of the door. audrey looked down seeing the note and bouquet of flowers, she smiled and picked them up already knowimg when she gave them to gracie she'd be so happy too because of who they were from.

After exchanging a few words with the employee, Audrey closed the door and widened her eyes at the bounty of food before her. This was the second day in a row that Bella had arranged breakfast for Gracie, and Audrey couldn't help but marvel and well reap the benefits. She plucked a few grapes from the fruit platter, her mind already brimming with plans to surprise Gracie.

with all the commotion and talk between audrey and the server gracie began to stir awake form her sleep.

audrey looked over at gracie who was moving around rubbing her eyes as she was gaining consciousness to the morning. With practiced ease, Audrey approached the bed, where Gracie was beginning to sit up. Holding the bouquet of flowers im front of her face, Audrey watched as Gracie's eyelids fluttered looking at the attached note.

audrey: guess from who??? *audrey teased gracie with a mischievous look in her eyes*

gracie: hmmm bella?   *gracie lips curved into a sleepy smile as the words escaped her lips* *audrey chuckled as she handed her best friend the flowers*
audrey: yup here you go.... she sent breakfast again too when we you wake up but you have your interviews girl i give it an hour before you manager comes knocking to make sure your on track
gracie: ughhhh i know i know umm let me text bella thankyou before i start getting ready
audrey: alright you do that i'm gonna take a shower
gracie: mmk

audrey went to to the shower leaving gracie sitting up in her bed. gracie rubbed her face trying to wake herself up more as she stroked her hair back and actually read the note tied to the the flowers.

📝💐
Dear gracie,
pretty girl gracie kill it tonight at the garden. your absolutely amazing and so talented, i cant wait to cheer you on from side stage tonight i'm honored i got invited. Have an amazing morning text me i have morning classes today but flowers and breakfast on me today (:
📝💐

gracie smiled widely at the name bella wrote down "pretty girl gracie." gracie smiled so largely as she grabbed her phone that was plugged in on the nightstand charging and she took a picture. she though she'd capture these little moments in hopes it would pile into something bigger in the future. when done gracie opened bellas contact in her phone and texted her