The great war begin

Start from the beginning

Y/n:Issei.

Alexander:As you can see i have my own army against you two only. And i know your not so stupid to let yourself go in a fight without any army. So tell me. You and what army?

(Play the music)

Y/n and Alexis look at each others and nod and they let out their shared energy to open thousands of portals who each let out something. First was the kaiju's of Y/n who each make a badass intro. Then all the other Y/n's from every Blackmega's story arrive ready to kick ass.

Y/n(Cartoon boy):FUCK YEAH LET'S DO THIS SHIT!!!!!!

Y/n(Red eyed oni):Im about to kick some monsters ass? Not really different than some samurais.

Y/n(The warrior):Idk what's going on but i see my dad with those beast so imma kill him.

Then Jackdroid arrive with his son and his son harem.

Jack:Yo cousin me and my son are here to kick your ass!!!

All this new army are standing proud in front of Alexander and his army as Alexis lift his hand and suddenly his helmet fly trought dimensions to land in his hands and he out it back on.

Alexis:Everyone!!!!!

Y/n:...CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone let out a war cry and charge at Alexander army. The kaiju's letting out roars of war as they charge as well toward Alexander and his army.

Alexander:KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!

The army of monsters roar and charge. Issei then charge up some fire and throw them toward the army of good a torrent of fire but Y/n(Rage of a firebender) Send a huge torrent of water created with the water in the air to counter them and suddenly Y/n jump out of the torrent of water in his GOD zilla form and land a punch in Issei face sending him backward. All the Y/n's fight the monsters as Alexis charge in the army until he see Alexander and tackle at him at supra high speed and the two fly in a mountain nearby. The Y/n's were fighting the monsters while being helped by the kaiju's as Y/n(Hercule's son) Use his mace to smash them and Y/n(Stat changer) Use a spell of lighting making a powerful lightning strike fall on his opponent as Y/n(Young but strong) make some mudra.

Y/n(Young but strong):

(0:06-0:12)

This attack wipe many monsters but many come back to replace them. As the Y/n and the kaiju's were fightings Issei land behind the castle and retake his human form as Y/n retake his human form as well and land in front of Issei.

Y/n:WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY HAREM YOU SON OF A BITCH?!?!?

Issei:YOUR HAREM IS WAY BETTER WITH ME CUZ AT LEAST I PLEASE THEM SEXUALLY!!!!!!!!

Y/n eyes glow blue and he stomp on his face making a humongous crater. He then sit on Issei's chest and start beating his ass.

Issei then punch Y/n away sending him flying but he recover mid air and suddenly Issei headbutt him in the face and the two start fighting

Meanwhile.

Inside Issei harem room the castle shake a few time as all the girls were kinda scared.

Asia:What is going on?!

Yang:Idk but i think something is going on outside!

Suddenly the door open and Salem appear with every girls gear and equip,ent and clothes.

Ruby:SALEM!!!!

Salem:It's time to end this.

Knull appear behind his mom and all the girls were scared.

Knull:You know i can't let you do that mother.

Salem drop the stuff in front of the girls and tighten her fist.

Salem:I know.

She suddenly punch Knull across the castle.

Salem:Wich is why i will be your opponent.

She suddenly fly at high speed toward where Knull landed as the girls nod and start getting dressed until all of their stuff were putted.

Yang:Ohohoh fuck yeah!

She load her gauntlets as Weiss tak her rapier.

Weiss:Come on i think it's the final fight out here.

Suddenly the orc stand in front of the group.

Rias:Where do you think your going?!

The girls don't waste any time and kill them and run in the castle until they are outside.

Nami:HOLY SHIT IT'S HELL IN HERE!!!!

They suddenly see a huge laser coming from behind the castle.

Blake:Is that...

Momo:Y/n!

Yang:I knew he would be back! Come one ladies we have stuff to do!

Weiss:Ok Yang, Ruby, Asia, Glynda, Winter, Koneko and Xenovia you go help Y/n were gonna fight those monsters!

Ruby:Got it!

The girls disperse.

Meanwhile.

In the nearby mountain Alexis and Alexander were staring at each others.

Alexander:So you trained and came back? You know i trained millions of years in tartarus.

Alexis:...

Alexander try to punch Alexis but he block and rip his arm off like it was nothing shocking Alexander. His arm regenerate instantly but he was surpised by his brother violence.

Alexander:Well this is supri-

Alexander punch Alexander in the face sending him trought the mountain destroying it. Alexander land far away but when he sit up he see Alexis standing in front of him.

Alexis:Im going to kill you for real this time.

Alexander:Y-You know you c-can't...i-im your brother!

Y/n:You killed our parents. Our sister. My wives. My sons. My friends. My pets. You killed every single one. Before i thaught i coudn't cuz you were my brother but now.

He then remove his helmet and Alexander piss himself seeing that his brothers cheeks Alexander ripped off so many years ago were back yet he did the largest devilish smile ever.

Alexis:I don't give a shit like you didn't gave a shit back there.

Alexander start shaking as he start running away for the first time of his life as Alexis follow him by walking. Alexander fear was undescribable. He knew that his brother could really kill him if he wanted to. But he never believed he would have done it. But now that he see it. He can only regret everything he did cuz now.

His brother is about to give him a GODLY BEATDOWN