Sahil (Extended Scene)

Start from the beginning

"Aur baby sy milne toh ana he parey ga humein" Zoya looked at Saba with a wholesome smile.

"Sure In Sha Allah" Saba blushed. She was in her second trimester and the glow was real. She looked healthier, happier and peaceful than ever.

After they got free from Uzair's place, they came back to their hotel. Both got freshen up. While applying lotion to her hands, she looked at him and said:

"Tab kiya wakai tumhein mere samny kuch aur nazar nahi ata tha?" she looked at her husband innocently.

"Uzair ko cheezain exaggerate karny ki porani adat hai" He responded while he typed something on his laptop.

"Dramay kam karo tum.... Group project toh tum ny mere saath kiya tha" She confronted.

"Tum ny he kaha tha keh kar lo, mein ny kar liya" He replied back.

"Acha toh woh cycling sessions?.... Uss din party ki laraye keh baad mere peeche ana.... Mujhe tuitions dena.... Ghar akar Shireen sy gappay lagana.... Woh sab tum casually karte thy?.... Hmm?" She came towards her side of the bed.

Ahil paused whatever he was doing, looked at his wife and said:

"Dekho insan boriyat ko khatam karny keh liyey bhi kuch cheezain karta hai" Ahil teased her, knowing that she would be pissed.

"Ab keh do shadi bhi boriyat khatam karny keh liyey ki hai tum ny" Saba turned away her face from his direction.

Ahil turned off his laptop and put it away. Coming closer to her, he surrounded her with his arms and said:

"Bas mazaak karny ki dair hoti hai aur tum bura maan jati ho" He leaned and kissed her shoulder.

"Mein bura issi liyey manti hun takay tum har baar akar mujhe manao" She titled her head sideways such that his nose touched her cheek.

"Itni bhi mein stupid nahi keh mujhe pata na chalay keh muhabat kiya hoti hai aur time pass kiya" She continued.

"Haan stupid toh nahi ho tum.... Laikin dumbo zaroor ho" He joked.

"Tum baaz ajao warna mein tumhari beti ko tumhare khilaaf kar doungi" She challenged him.

"Umhm.... Meri beti mere khilaaf nahi ho sakti kabhi bhi.... Because I love her the most" He gently placed his hand on her baby bump.

Slightly slapping his hand and pushing it away she said:

"Peechy.... Shoo" and rolled her eyes.

"Oho.... Obviously after you" He pulled her closer to his chest.

"Tumhari jaga toh phir koi nahi ly sakta na.... Saba keh beghair koi Ahil exist nahi karta, janti ho na tum?" Ahil planted a kiss on her cheek.

"Hmm janti hun.... Chalo phir ab koi movie dekhte hain" She responded while making herself comfortable in his arms.

"As you say Ma'am" He replied as he reached for the remote and turned on the tv.

---------------------

Few years later:

"No Zim.... Put it back honey" Saba told her daughter Zimal who was trying to pick up the plastic knife from the kitchen counter.

"B-Baba" little Zimal addressed her baba as she pointed towards the pizza toppings.

"Wow.... She knows where the topping goes" Saba was impressed.

"She's my daughter after all.... Right Zim?" Ahil asked the little one who was busy eating cheese bits from the plate.

"Yes Baba" She responded in her cutest baby accent.

"Chalo let's put our pizza in the oven..... Shall we?" Saba asked the two of them while picking up the pizza pan from the counter.

The very next moment Zimal shouted at her saying:

"No Mama.... You no touch.... No touchhh" She exclaimed.

"Baba and me" She gestured towards herself and her baba who stood there looking at her with a huge smile.

"Acha bhai..... Alright I won't touch it.... Happy?" Saba threw her hands in the air.

"Come Zim let's do it" Ahil picked up Zimal in one arm and the pizza pan in the other, while Saba opened the oven for them and that's how Zimal succeeded in her mission.

Ahil kissed her daughter who now wrapped her arms over his neck. Saba on the other hand went busy in cleaning the kitchen.

"We should help Mama in cleaning the kitchen, right Zimal?" Ahil asked Zimal and she nodded in response. Ahil made her sat on the baby chair and then marched towards Saba who was turning on the dishwasher.

"I'll clean the counter" Ahil spoke in her ear from behind. He grabbed on to her waist and kissed her neck. His touch was always filled with so much warmth and love, she was glad that it never changed.

"I'll take out the plates" She turned around, now facing him directly.

"Okayy" Ahil said the words slowly. Admiring her beauty, he lifted her chin with his finger and gently kissed her cheek, then her chin and finally her lips.

"Our daughter is quite intelligent, you know that right?" Saba giggled. Ahil looked back at Zimal who got busy with her colouring book.

"She should know how much I love her Mama" Ahil turned his face back to Saba now.

"I'm sure she already does" She laughed.

"Acha ab safai kar lein?" Saba asked him adorably.

"Aap kehti hain toh kar lete hain" Ahil gave her a soft peck on her hand and went towards the counter. Both of them cleaned the place until the food was cooked. Later they sat together, turned on Zimal's favourite cartoon, ate and laughed. Saba and Ahil as teenagers didn't even imagine that this is how they will be living years later, surely their reunion, their marriage and Zimal ofcourse changed their lives for ever.

"Which of the favors of your Lord will you deny?" [55:13]

(I have another story in mind, it won't be a part of Dua-e-Khair but stay tuned, until then bye bye)