Nissa (2)

Rehmat Appa (maid at the mansion) brought chai and snacks and soon the 90 minute study session ended. Both Mehru and Meenay were contented with how the things progressed. Meenay requested Mehru to stay in for few minutes because Aliya (meenay's mom) wanted to meet her.

Mehru waited for a while when Meenay appeared with Aliya. She was a good looking, bold woman in her mid forties who wore a navy blue matching cord set and her bob hair seemed as if it were freshly taken out of a blow out appointment at a salon. Aliya had no doubt kept herself all primed and proper, perfectly suited for the Yousafzai Mansion. Mehru stood up and greeted Aliya. Aliya instantly hugged her and said:

"Walaikum Assalam Mehru, aap toh pehchani nahi jaa rahi, you've become so pretty MashAllah".

Mehru blushed shyly.

Aliya asked about their study session as well as Mehru's whereabouts and her family's well being.

"Uss din aap ghar nahi thi jab I came to meet Shahista" Aliya said.

"Jee, I went to Lahore for a seminar" Mehru replied.

"Han Shahista ny bataya tha keh university delegation keh saath Lahore gaye hoye ho, khair koi baat nahi ab toh mil lia na tum sy."

"Oh yaad aya mujhy I have something that I wanted to give to Shahista. Mehru beta do minute do, I'll be back." Aliya left the room with Meenay.

Mehru wondered until she was distracted by a phone call.

"Baba calling".

Mehro picked up the call. "Jee jee baba. I just got free, will be outside in 2". She hung up the call, picked her bag along with a file which she brought with her and left the lounge. She decided to wait for Aliya in the lobby.

Mehro was checking something on her phone when she was about to enter the lobby hall way, but unfortunately (or should i say fortunately) she bumped into a fine chested body, such that her file and phone both slipped from her hands and fell on the floor.

"Uff Allah kon hai yeh andha jo dekh kar nahi chal sakta" she mumbled in her mind.

Just as she moved her eyes up, she saw a tall and an extremely hot man standing firmly in a white cashmere sweater and black pants, holding a black coat in one of his arm and pulling out the other one from his pant's pocket. He was none other than Salar Yousafzai. The only son of Aliya and Bilawal Yousafzai.

                                                          (Salar's outfit)

                                                          (Salar's outfit)

"Kia yeh cheezain mujhe uthani parein gi?" Salar said while raising his eyebrows and pointing to the floor.

Mehru instantly slipped away from her trance. She was clearly awestruck. She would never pay heed to men, would always ignore them and didn't even care who was interested in her and who wasn't. But this time she couldn't help.

"Agar aap ny uthani hoti toh kab ki utha kar dy dete, iss tarah kharay mera mu na dekh rahay hote" Mehru said violently. She bent down and started picking her things from the floor.

"Mein apka mu dekh raha tha yah aap mera?" Salar said as he picked up the scattered papers of her file. With such a smirk on his face he could easily make any girl fall in love with him. But Mehru hated that.

"Excuse Me? Kehna kia chahte hain aap?" She snatched the papers from his hand and got up.

"Rehny dein apko bura lagy ga" Salar said with a smile.

"Aap mere kuch nahi lagty jo apki baatoun ka bura manaoun mein, now if you'll excuse me" Mehru replied fiercely. She was intimidated by him.

Just when she was about to move pass him, suddenly the floor became too slippery for her flats and she slipped. Instant embarrassment crept into her. Never has she ever felt this ashamed in front of someone let alone a man who is making her feel all worked up since the moment their eyes met.

 She could have fallen on her butt but he didn't let her. He caught her instantly in his big arms, closing the proximity even more, making her flinch. Both shared an intense eye contact of few seconds until Salar whispered something in her ears.

                                                 (Salar's dreamy eyes)

                                                 (Mehru's stunned face)

"Kuch lagta bhi nahi hun magar phir bhi girny sy bacha raha hun, kuch ajeeb nahi hai? Don't you think?"

Mehru stood speechless. As soon as he was done speaking, Mehru escaped from his reach and made her way towards the lobby. God she was pissed. No man had made her speechless like that, like ever.

"Another self-obsessed rich spoiled brat" Mehru whispered under her breath.

"Nazeer! Salar keh bags uss keh kamrey mein rakhwa dein please" Aliya said to her house help loudly.

When Aliya noticed Mehru, she moved towards her saying: "Yeh lo Mehru, apni mama ko dy dena" Aliya handed the bags to Mehru.

"Jee sure Auntie. Baba is waiting outside toh mein chalti hun. Tomorrow I'll come at the same time Zarminah, your homework should be done by then." She addressed the last words to Meenay who nodded happily. She greeted them one last time and made her way towards her baba's car.

"Salar" Mehru took a long pause. "Naam kitna decent hai aur khud utna he kameena hai". Mehru opened the front door and drove away with her baba jaan.

(I tried finding the best pictures to match the description, Mehru looked too mesmerized but just assume that she had a serious face instead of that one, also comment down your opinion as well, Hope you liked it)