Nissa (10)

"Salar.... Salar wake up.... It's already 12.... Sab neechy intezar kar rahy houngy" Mehru spoke to Salar who was still asleep.

After a failed try, Mehru went to his bed side and patted his shoulder.

"Salar.... Aap sun rahay hain?" Mehru stroked his arm again. No response.

"Na uthein aap....Phir mein akeli jaa rahi hun neechay" Mehru said as she turned around in order to leave but the very next instant, Salar grabbed her hand and pulled her towards his chest. Mehru sat on the bed with her face close to his.

"Good Morning to my wifey as well.... Aaj ki subah toh wakai haseen hai" Salar said the last sentence as he tucked her fallinghair strand behind her ear. She instantly blushed.

"Aisay sharmao gi toh wakai nahi uth sakoun ga mein" Salar sighed.

Mehru retreated her hand from his grip saying: "Last warning hai.... Uth jayein ab" Mehru stood from his side.

"Yeh lein madam uth giya.... aur kuch?" Salar said as he sat up straight in his bed while he wore his slides.

"Nahi.... That's it for now" Mehru moved her hands to her waist.

"Waisay itni subah subah tiyar aap mere liyay hoi hain?" Salar asked her with a grin on his face.

"Insan ko na itni khush fehmi mein nahi rehna chahyay" Mehru responded, neglecting the fact he stated.

Salar got up and moved towards her, just standing few inches away from her, hands in his trouser's pocket he said: "Phir aap he bata dein kaisay rehna chahyay?"

Messy hair, bright face, broad shoulders peeking through his fitted shirt, he looked dreamy. Mehru was turned on, she instantly lowered her gaze as he stood in front of her.

He pulled her chin up so that she could now look him in his eyes. Both of their pupils were dilated.

"Aap bohat piyaari lag rahi hain...." Salar leaned as he kissed her cheek, his hand still holding her chin, he planted a peck on her other cheek as well.

Mehru's surroundings broke the Celsius scale for sure, she was hot like fire. She knew he wouldn't back off so like always she grabbed his arms and turned him the other way around, forcing him towards the washroom.

"Beshak aap ko bhook na lagi ho magar mujhy toh nashta karna hai sab keh sath.... You have 10 minutes to get ready.... Or else you know the drill" Mehru shoved him inside the washroom.

"Bohat zalim hai meri bevi" Salar shouted from inside which made her giggled.

--------------------

The newly wed couple came downstairs holding hand in hand. Salar in his white kurta looked fresh and handsome as usual. Whereas Mehru wore a light pink chikinkari peshwas with embroidery all over it. Both of them looked happy in love. After the breakfast with Meenay and Aliya, they took pictures in daylight and later went out for lunch.

 After the breakfast with Meenay and Aliya, they took pictures in daylight and later went out for lunch