Sahil (1)

"Morning Sabs" Kristie greeted Saba as she saw her entering the office.

"Morning Kristie, how are you?" Saba smiled.

"I'm good but ummm.... I am not so sure about Daniel.... He wants you immediately in his office" Kristie replied.

"Ahh.... Not again".

"You got this Sabs" Kristie assured.

"Thanks babe" Saba patted Kristie's shoulder as she made her way towards her boss's office.

---------------------------

(Saba knocked the door)

"Come on in Sabs, I know it's you" Daniel answered as he turned his revolving chair towards the door.

"You called for me. Is everything alright?" Saba asked with complete calmness.

"You haven't submitted a report on the case that I gave you three days ago, have you?" Daniel questioned in return.

"I am working on it but haven't found anything yet, I'll soon-" Saba tried to speak but was interrupted.

 "Look Sabs, you are one of the top employees of this firm, I expect some sort efficiency from you, stop procrastinating and work it out, trust me I really don't want to lose this one and I am sure you won't be much happy about it either" Daniel threw her off instantly. 

Saba stood there, watching Daniel's face as he spoke those words, she was embarrassed too because God knows what had happened to her these past few days, she wasn't feeling herself lately.

"Can I get an answer now? Also if you are unable to do this one, then let me know now so I can get someone-"

"No.... I'll....I'll get it sorted, I promise, you won't be disappointed Daniel" Saba assured him.

"Okay.... I trust you Sabs.... Please don't let me down" Daniel made a petty face as he addressed a lost lady like figure standing in front of him.

"Thank you.... I'll get going now" Saba said as she left his room.

"I really need to get my head together or else I am doomed" Saba mumbled between her breaths.

---------------------------

2 days earlier:

"Here you go, your triple shot Iced Espresso" the waiter gave Saba her Starbucks order.

"Thank you, Have a good day" Saba smiled at her.

"Good day!" The waiter nodded in response.

Saba moved out of the coffee shop in a hurry, she was getting late and needed to reach her office as soon as possible.

She looked around for a cab but none were vacant. Just when she took out her phone to call an uber, a cab came and stood in front of the coffee shop. Saba instantly rushed towards it. As she extended her hand to grasp the car door, a person exited the cab and loomed over her. It took her a few moments to focus her attention on the individual standing in front of her wearing white sweater with a pair of light was denim and a coat which was draped over his arm. She was stunned.

"Am I day dreaming?" Saba thought to herself while her eyes kept gazing the man's structure. Sharp jaw, arched eye brows, brown eyes, sleek nose, all of them looked familiar to her yet they were different somehow. Those brown eyes kept staring her too, examining her expressions, he finally said: "Can you please move out of the way?"