|Tʜᴇ Bᴀᴄʜᴇʟᴏʀᴇᴛᴛᴇ|

Start from the beginning

'But you hate him right? Then why would you care so much?', Misha pulled me near her and muttered in my ears.

'So what? Even if we are not on good terms, I am still his fiancée. I have all the rights to be mad at him.', I muttered back, with gritted teeth.

'Radhz, now don't waste your time. See we got you this dress. Change quickly, then we will go the club and get hold of them red-handed.', Meera spoke like jhansi ki Rani, making me boggled over her actions.

'Meera, Misha? Why are your heads boiling so much? It's our husbands who are off to that party, why are you two so offended?', I could notice the colour of their faces draining out.

'Umm...umm...so what it's not our partners partying? But you both are our best friends, of course we will be with you in the fight.', Misha answered somehow with Meera agreeing with her, the answer was convincing enough.

Grabbing the bag from Meera's hands, I pulled out the dress, but my eyes popped out of the socket.

It was a thin strapped satin jet black dress, which ended few inches below my knee with a slit on the right side which went till the mid thigh.

The dress flew away from my hands.

'What the hell guys? You know I don't wear such dresses!', I shrieked, my face horrified.

'We know. But we are going to a night club and we need to dress accordingly.', Esha replied with a tight forced smile.

'But.....', I was not sure about the dress, maybe.

'No ifs and buts. Please don't waste the time and go change quick.', pulling me out of the bed, they pushed me into the washroom, without giving a second to speak, and poor me had no other choice rather than complying to them.

And after spending good fifteen minutes in there, I slowly opened the door and peeped out, and was irked finding them standing right in front of the door.

'Stop overreacting and come out now.', Esha scolded me and jumped on my place.

Setting the dress properly, I stepped out the washroom, and a loud gasp escaped their lips.

'OH. MY. GOD. You look.....sexy!', Misha whispered and I passed a fake smile to her.

'Ikr! You look so good babe!', Esha shrieked and pulled me into a hug.

'But...it feels quite weird.', I twisted my lips, while adjusting my dress properly.

'That's because you have worn it for the first time. Now come let me do your hair.', she continued and the very next second I was on my vanity chair, with her playing with my hairs.

Just next one minute, and my hair we tied up into a lose messy bun, which felt a mess bite elegant too, I guess. And I had a beautiful pair of peep toes heels.

And now we were all set to run to the night club and catch the shameless man, red handed. With stifled steps, we somehow sneaked out of the house and zoomed away to the club in Esha's car.

✨✨✨

I felt conscious and overwhelmed in the new place. It was the first time I had visited a night club. I look around and my lips were left ajar seeing the luxury in there. On the one wall was a big bar counter and on the other side was a heighted plane, having the DJ space. 

The furniture were royal, velvet perhaps. All the walls were adorned with golden and black reflective mirrors. The crowd in there was big and going absolutely mad. Few of them were going crazy on the dance floors on the beats of the loud DJ, few were on the bar counter enjoying their beer, vodka, whatever, while few found their way to the lounges, munching over snacks.