💙 Chapter Eleven 💙

Start from the beginning

"Please Jimin I know what I did was unforgivable and stupid but do find it in your heart to forgive me. Park Jimin would you be my partner for life?" Yoongi said and opened the box. The box contained a beautiful gold pendant.

 The box contained a beautiful gold pendant

The necklace

"No" Jimin replied looking away making Yoongi's smile drop.

"I will accept it after you have completely gained my forgiveness. Make it up to me Yoonie" Jimin said making Yoongi smile.

"Oh my God, Jimin. I love you" Yoongi said finally saying the three magically words.

"I love you too" Jimin replied making Yoongi jump around excitedly. Why not?. He was given another chance.

They both was still in their own world when a guard came there and bowed.

"Your majesty demands your presence in the throne room." The guard inform both of them

"We will be there." Yoongi relied with his usual poker face. The guard bowed and left.

"So, your highness let's go" Yoongi said extending his hand for Jimin. Jimin ignored his hand and got up himself making Yoongi pout.

Seems like I have a lot of work to do.Yoongi thought and followed behind Jimin.

In the court room

Everyone was present there except Jungkook. Taehyung asked them not to inform him about this.

"So what did I do to receive a visit from the great King of Curreir Kingdom?" Taehyung said sarcastically.

"Nothing except the fact that you are holding my son captive." Jungwon replied.

"Just tell me what brings you here."Taehyung asked his voice deepening.

"I have an offer for you" Jungwon said smirking thinking his plan will work.

"What offer?" Taehyung asked with his usual poker face

"Give me back my son and I give you all these treasures he said and pointed to chests filled with gold and other jewels.

Taehyung laughed loudly making Jungwon confused as to what is funny here.

"Do I look like a joke to you?" Taehyung asked in his dark voice.

"No, I am giving you a good offer think about it." Jungwon said trying to convince Tae.

"I don't want that offer. I told you right once you hand him over to me, he is mine forever. So if you would excuse me." Taehyung said and got up to leave.

"What do you just see in my pathetic son that you are rejecting my offer?" Jungwon asked and within a second he was held up the wall with a hand choking his neck tightly.

"Never, I repeat never open this mouth and insult him ever again" Taehyung said his eyes flashing blue again in anger. But this time Namjoon saw it and gasp surprised.

"Am I clear?" Taehyung asked his loud voice booming in the walls of the throne room.

"Yes" Jungwon replied trying to remove Taehyung's hold from his neck.

"Good" Taehyung said dropping Jungwon on the floor.

"Now get out."Taehyung shouted making Jungwon and his people rush out of the hall.

After they left the hall. Taehyung walked out of the hall in anger not even turning back to look at the rest. The others stood there stunned at what just happened.

Taehyung walked angrily to Jungkook's room flinging the door open only to find him sleeping cutely on the bed. His anger quickly dissipated. He sighed loudly and made his way to Jungkook sitting beside him on the bed.

"You really are something?" Taehyung said caressing just Jungkook's hair softly.

"I promise I will protect you from any harm. You really succeeded in breaking through the walls I built around my self. Sadly we can't be together."Taehyung mumbled before getting up to leave the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hope it was interesting. Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter.

Thanks for reading and voting for my story.😁

Take care of yourself and I love you all.💜💜💜