Episode 9 | I am... |

***We return to seeing the large pillar of light surrounding Nix, and Leia contemplating how to stop him...***

(If his power increases as much as the Copperajah's, it will be a real danger to stop him. I must be precise with this...)

***She crosses both hands as if making the shape of a bird, then extends her hands and stretches her arms forward, appearing to control several flower bombs to explode simultaneously as the red light fades...***

...

"Come out and fi—"

***She notices she didn't finish her objective, but is surprised and interrupted by a storm of Air Slashes, so many and so swift that the smoke from the explosion is cleared by them, revealing the aggressive Titan Nix unleashing this attack everywhere.***

Tch, it's completed, This will take longer than expected.

***Struggling to slide past the Air Slashes, Leia moves toward Nix. Her body shows small cuts, even one on her cheek, but she advances with determination.***

Niiiiiix!!!

***She charges forward, preparing an attack while avoiding as much as possible. Holding a large flower bud in her hand, she closes in, seemingly about to hit him in the face with the floral bomb... But...***

...

-Nix: "You called...?"

***He... dodged it...***

What is...

***The now larger and more powerful Nix seemed to have not lost control. He appeared behind Leia, speaking in a threatening manner.***

-Nix: Rocus said it, didn't he...? Your surprises are not over yet... We've been preparing... I, for this moment...

***If a regular Pokémon turned Titan was already powerful, and could maintain some control like the previous Titans in Paldea, Nix would have increased his power even more, Leia tries to jump away, but the upgraded Nix follows her.***

-Nix: It's useless! I control the power of a TitanPokémon now! I'm invincible! Hahahahaha!!!

***While Nix laughed, he pursued Leia with an intense barrage of strikes that she could barely block. Eventually, Nix struck her guard, breaking it and sending her flying from the impact.***

Kaahh!!

...

***From the hit, Leia spins several times before landing, sliding along the ground to cushion the impact.***

(He's stronger and faster, come on, keep calm, focus! Focus—!)

***She stretches her hands forward, signaling the use of her invisible magic towards Nix, but... her invisible threads have been cut... Leia receives a strong blow that sends her crashing into the lighthouse.***

...

-Nix: Didn't I tell you...? Your little tricks wouldn't work on me... Not now...

***Nix's sharp pincers had cut through Leia's thin yet powerful thread, anticipating her moves. She gets up, facing down, a shadow cast over her face.***

-Nix: Hmm... Why do you keep getting up? Can't you see it's futile...

Heh... It's funny... You've asked me that same question before...