Episode 3 | No turning back |

....

***We return from the previous episode, with a chase scene in the grove, Leia jumping from tree to tree attracting the Titan Copperajah which destroys everything in its path, away from any Pokémon or person***

Alright, looks like everything's clear, but how am I supposed to knock or calm down that thing... Damn, I've got it's attention already, so I must take care of this

***Between jumps she moves a little farther away from the Copperajah, turning around and ready for her plan of attack***

( I can handle this... Huff... )

As soon as the Copperajah get closer again, she moves at high speed around the Copperajah, cutting it with her claws at high speed avoiding its attacks***

*Prajah!! *

***It does work, but certainly not much***

Tch, Titan Pokémon alright, in that case...

As soon as the Copperajah swings with his huge trunk, Leia slides underneath him, going in for a ***sweep using Low Kick on one of the elephant's legs, crashing into the elephant's legs.

P####!!!

***Curses on Spanish Cat***

I know it's steel type, but that was more super effective for me than it was for him.

***She holds the leg that collided with the Copperajah's, seemingly this hurt him and prepares a blow with his trunk downwards***

Wooow!!

***Getting back up with a backflip propelling herself back into the fight, dodging the heavy attack it caused on the ground***

Time to get serious...

***With a look of concentration, she would wait for the movement of the Copperajah, this one making a huge thrust with its whole body, Leia would avoid it with a great jump and in slow motion, she would be on top of the Copperajah***

( Take this... )

***In the epic slow-motion crossover, Leia while on top of the jump, dropped a flower bomb on the Copperajah, which crashed into some trees from its own unmeasured attack***

Strength Comes With Grace~

***BOOM!, it could be seen such grass explosion caused at the crossing, Leia landing on the other side with the explosion and the pollen cloud covering the Copperajah***

What did you think of that...

***As soon as she turns around, the dust/pollen cloud disperses, despite the fact that the movement is ineffective against steel type, the Copperajah took critical damage from it***

*Co.. Pperajah!!!! *

***It barely gets up, but it's very furious and lets out a loud scream***

Time to calm it down once and for all...

***The Copperajah was approaching in a frenzy giving strong stomps in its path, being about to reach Leia, she only extended her arms towards the Copperajah, immobilizing it "magically" with something invisible, the elephant staying still in place, making it difficult to even move a little with all its strength***

Hmm... Come on... Get tired...

***Leia kept her concentration so she wouldn't let go of the violent Pokémon***

I guess there's no choice but to make it faint

Hmm... This will do the trick

***As she continued with her arms towards the Copperajah, she looked around a bit, and made several of the trees destroyed by the elephant "float" to it, compressing it in an attack that encloses it under a large number of trunks***

Please let that be enough...

....

Hmm?

***A little later she would notice a red glow coming out from under the pile of logs, to which she would shake them off.***

Did that do the trick?

***She would stare at the weakened Copperajah, returned to his normal size, and looking exhausted, she would come over and give him a berry to recover***

Are you okay? Remember what happened?

-Copperajah: *"Ah.. What happened? The only thing I remember is that some strange guys offered me some "medicinal herbs", it had a very salty touch, but I don't remember more... I was going to use them for my pack, but they insisted I should try them first- my pack!! What happened!?" *

Don't worry, sir, they're fine, I got them out of danger, I just need you to answer a few questions...

***The scene darkens as the cinematic conversation is skipped and we resume with Leia saying goodbye to the Copperajah with its Cufants***

This only confirms my suspicions... Rocus is planning something big... That's why the Herba Mysticas had been sealed because of their immense power

I need to regroup with Zeik as soon as possible, we need to make a plan to stop Rocus at all cost, we'll need to be one step ahead if we want to prevent further destruction like this... Or worse...

***The scene ends with Leia turning to contemplate the scenery of the beautiful grove of trees that had been destroyed by the damage of the battle, while the camera zooms out to a view from above and Leia moves away from the place***

END OF CHAPTER