Episode 2 | What I want to do |

***It was a few days after the events in the East Area... Our heroine and the Wattrel would meet on a hill that connected to the Tagtree Thicket and Area 2 North, being areas mostly inhabited only by Wild Pokemon***

...... There's so much about Paldea that I've always admired... Its people... So many Pokémon that coexist with humans at the same time... Its beautiful landscape... I thought I wanted to get out of here as soon as possible... But... Nor could I leave my home knowing that it's in imminent danger... And I'm the only one who knows...

-Zeik: Watt! You mean we!

Yeah yeah, whatever you say... Something has to be done... But, the region is so big, how are we going to know what Rocus is up to if we don't even know where in the region he will be....

-Zeik: Watt! He seemed to be very serious about the Herba Mystica! Very obsessed!

Hmm... That's it! If we know that it will be in some location of the former titans, perhaps we can get there before anything happens... We'll need to cover a lot of ground...

-Zeik: Watt! I could fly around looking for some clue or trace of them!

It's a good idea... But it's still a lot of work for the two of us... I know, could you try to convince your flock to help us? Letting us know if something happens again would be a great help

-Zeik: Watt! I'll do what I can, I'll be back soon! Try not to get into more trouble!

***That Wattrel would rise and fly into the distance, away through the region.***

Very well... Where to start...... *!!!*

***A rumble would be heard down the hill, screams of Pokémon, and destruction***

Now what's going on!?

***Hopping and leaping down that hill she would go in the direction of that thick Grove, something was coming... While many Pokémon were fleeing the scene...***

*Pperajah!! *

***A wild Copperajah would be out of control, wreaking havoc on the forest, but something wasn't right...***

-Rocus: Ha-hahaha!! It works! It really works! This experiment will bring us closer to my ultimate goal...

***Arriving at the place, that Meowscarada with a swift dash would arrive in front of Rocus, with that Copperajah in the background still unleashed***

Rocus! What have you done?!! Don't tell me that...

-Rocus: hehehe... These Mystic Herbs work better than I thought... Soon I'll have an army of Titan Pokémon under my control!!

***The Meowscarada, furious and upset, seemed ready to attack this Lycanroc***

Don't think you'll get away with it... Grr...

-Rocus: Hohoho~... Think what you want... It's your decision to pursue me or let my "little" experiment cause more havoc... See you later...

Come back here you-

***As Rocus walked away, there was a rumble coming from that Copperajah, hesitating whether to chase Rocus or avoid destruction and help other Pokémon...***

Grr... Soon I'll stop you no matter what...

***A small change of scene, that Copperajah, made Titan by the Herba Mystica, larger and more violent, destroyed trees and the ground around him with his great trunk***

*Rajah!! *

***The group of little Cufant who accompanied him, were cornered by the one who was previously their protector, who was not the same, it let out this rageful cry, raising his trunk, it seemed that he was going to attack them...***

*Dash Dash Dash*

***That Meowscarada arrived in time, in a swift movement and would take the little Cufants off the road and take them away, and the impact caused by the Copperajah with its blow would be noticeable.***

(That was close!)

Quick, get out of here! I'll take care of calming him down... I think I know what Rocus is up to...

***After getting away from the Cufant from where the Copperajah hit, causing them to move away from the place, while the collapse of trees could be heard as the Copperajah approached***

And I won't let him get away with it!! I will protect everyone!!

(This isn't a game... Total concentration... Come get me...)

***We see the scene from Leia's back with the Titan Copperajah appearing in front of her after making its way through the forest, being a perspective of the Meowscarada before the great Copperajah, ready to stop him***

This is my responsibility... Here I go...

END OF CHAPTER

END OF CHAPTER