Ch. 19✨Face To Face✨

Start from the beginning

Y/N. 

Mixed with her faint, faraway screams, I hear another voice which makes my blood go cold. 

Donovan. 

"Let me carve my name in your skin..." he says, which has my eyes widen, hearing Y/N's scream intensify even more. 

Panic floods my chest, and that's when the world around me disappears, and I find myself sitting up in my bed, my eyes glancing around the familiar Hazbin Hotel room I've been staying in for weeks. 

I see Charlie sitting in a chair next to me, and when she sees my sudden movements, her head raises, and her eyes widen. "Alastor?"

"Where is she?! Where is Y/N?!" I shout, still hearing her screams deep within my skull. I try to get out of bed, but Charlie struggles to keep me down. "No! You need to stay!"

"Get off!" I push her to the ground, using this as my chance to grab my coat and run out of the hotel room. My legs can barely keep me up due to how long I've been bed ridden, but I force to push myself, running down the hotel steps and out onto Hell's streets, my shadow right alongside with me, the same panic on his face as well. 

I snap my fingers, and a portal that will lead me to Donovan's house appears before me. 

I need to save her...I need to defeat him once and for all. 

I may be weak still, and my powers limited, but I'm still standing, and that's the worst mistake anyone can make. For while I still stand, I'll make sure to end anything that dare threatens me, or Y/N. 

I jump through the portal. 

★★★

*Y/N's POV*

I fight to keep Donovan razor sharp hands away from me, and it only infuriates him even more, to the point where he looks like he's ready to kill me. 

"You little brat!" He shouts, raising his hand to smack me. I shut my eyes, bracing myself for the contact, but it never comes. Instead, I hear the sudden shouts of Donovan, and feel him fly off of me, and crash into a wall to my right. 

I gasp, sitting up seeing Donovan hunched over, cracks in the wall from how hard his back hit it. 

I look left, and my eyes widen when I see whose standing there, his eyes shaped into radio dials, his hands glowing green as four tentacle arms emerge from the ground behind him, awaiting his order to attack. 

"Alastor?!" I say, but he doesn't respond, his eyes are locked entirely on Donovan, who's trying to get up, but failing. 

Alastor snaps his fingers, and the tentacle arms fly past him, attacking Donovan viciously, grabbing each one of his limps, lifting him up in the air and playing tug of war. 

Alastor extends his arms, and when he throws his arms down, the tentacles slam Donovan to the ground, skidding him throughout the flooring. 

I scramble to get on my feet and rush to Angel who is still laying limp on the floor. I kneel beside him, touching his face, feeling his pulse. Relief floods me when I feel a heartbeat.