why the bunny? part 6

(BY THE WAY in my x reader Bonnie did not die!)

*you were talk to Bonnie you 2 were the bestest of friends*

🐰soo how ya been little bunny ?

📞ooh I've been fine bon

🐰I heard you have a little boyfriend ~

📞*blushs*WHAT no I don't!

🐰a little sad to hear since what happened last Christmas ~ don't ya think love?~

📞 Bonnie I - i   um didn't do anything I'm a virgin remember?*you say nervously*

🐰oooh~ lieing now are we ~? don't ya remember what we did you can't be a virgin love?~

📞um oh fine! .... I did OK!...

🐰 that's all I needed to know ~

*he picks you up and takes you to his room seting you on the bed and he when set next to you and asked in a very serious tome*

🐰why did you choose them?

📞I had more love for them then you....

🐰why did you have sex with me and then just stop talking or even look at me and also just go get with someone else right after?

📞 BECAUSE! I didn't care as much as you I didn't fall you did I just loved you fell in love I didn't  you fell and you sill can't seem to get back up!!...... you still can't get back up....

🐰 YOUR RIGHT! I can't get back up..... and some how no  matter what I still love you!*he started to cry?*

📞oh no ...... um it's ok I'm sorry look ..... I-

🐰*he says as he cries*NO IT'S NOT OK! your not sorry and you don't care so just forget it!

📞.... BUT I DO ...... but I do.....I do Bonnie I do .....

*he picks you up and puts you right outside the door you walk back to the daycare you cry a little bit and then fall asleep*

(ending I hope you love it and love you guys ❤️)