Ch. 13 ✨Searching For The Lost✨

Start from the beginning

"Just answer my question," I pressure.
Angel sighs again, shutting his eyes, clenching a fist.
"Yes, he is," he says through a little voice.

Wires begin to connect to one another in my head.
I rise from my chair. Someone like Valentino has a lot of...employees.
Every employee that goes out comes back...

Some...with certain pieces of valuable information.
"What if Valentino knows?" I look at Angel, hope rising in my chest for the first time in weeks, "maybe I can go-"

"No!" he grabs my shoulders, the look of pure fear in his eyes, "you are not going to him."

"What if its my only chance?" I protest, "I need to take it."
Angel's face shapes from fear, to now a burning anger I've never seen him wear before, his hands squeezing into my shoulders.

It makes my eyes widen, and my heart pound out of a little fear.

"You think you can just waltz into Val's studios?" he says, in a angered, shaky, tone. "He'll see you as just another pawn he can give around for a quick cash grab."

Angel let's me go, clenching fists at his side.
"If he wants you, he'll take you any chance he gets, Y/N," his eyes meet mine, his one black eye seeming to dim slightly.

"I can't let that happen to you...like it happened to me," he whispers, his gaze falling to the floor as he wraps his four arms around himself.
I approach him gently, seeing the pain, all the scars by just the expression on his face.

I know about the abuse, the control...I know it all.
I hug Angel, comfortingly. By now, its not about me wanting to go see Valentino for information.

In this moment, it's just me, trying to be there for Angel. Trying to show him that he's my friend...
Angel's surprised by the sudden hug, and he tenses a little, before exhaling, hugging me back.

"You're going to go, aren't you?" he whispers.
I nod.

He squeezes me a little tighter. "I'll go with you."

"No," I pull away, "I need to do this myself."

"Y/N-"

"Don't forget," I raise a finger, "I'm Alastor's fiance. Everyone in Hell knows that."
"But there are enemies out there that don't care," he protests, obviously annoyed at my determination.

I smirk a little, glancing down at my hands that glow a light green.

"Anything Alastor can do," the room darkens around us, "I can too."
Angel's eyes widen, seeing the sudden flicker of the lights going out, my hands glowing green.

But his expression changes to complete shock when he sees my face, which has now shaped into my demon form, with black eyes, a wide smile, and sharp fangs.

I come across as terrifying, something I try not, because naturally, I don't want to scare people.

But in this situation, when I'm going to go face someone like Valentino...

It's time to do what Alastor always says.
Harden my heart, and show that no one can walk over me.

Time to show dominance.

✨Only In My Fears✨ (Alastor x fem! reader love story) ✓ [COMPLETED] BOOK 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara