Chapter - 2 : True Friend (Part - B)

Start from the beginning

Just because tumse koi galti hogayi, tumhare RIGHTS khatam thodi hojate hain.

Isliye once you are fine, agar tumhe mujhpe gussa karne ka man kare, bhadaas nikalne ka man kare toh karlo.

I won't mind and main achi bachi ki tarah sab sunungi and apologise bhi karungi" Roohi spoke softly. Soha hugged Roohi and Roohi hugged her back.

"You don't need to be perfect to take my case Soha. Just remember ki tum kuch bhi karlo, you will always be a bit more responsible than me. So you can always..."

Roohi was cut off by Soha, "Take your case. I got that and I will keep this in mind. College main jab milenge na tab dekho tumhara kya karti hoon main" Soha showed mock anger and Roohi chuckled.

"Filhaal celebrate karlein?" She asked and Roohi shook her head.

"Abhi bhi high command se all clear nahi mila mujhe. Jab milega , sabse pehle tumhe hi bataungi. Tab celebrate karengey. Mujhe jaana bhi hain abhi.

Because Poppy aur Abhir abhi bhi naraaz hain mujhse. Unko manana hain" Roohi said sadly.

"Thank your stars ki main kisi aur zone mein hoon varna you would have been so sorry." Soha mock warned her.

"Aye aye Captain. I will keep that in mind. Ab main chalun?" Roohi said and Soha nodded. Just like that.... things got sorted between them.

Roohi still didn't know why Soha reacted that way and how she got so lucky to get a friend like Soha, but she was just happy to have sorted it out with her. She felt much better and a little more motivated to deal with the task at hand. As Soha and Roohi walked down the stairs, with smiles on their faces, Sona smiled as well. Roohi looked relaxed and the frown was replaced by a pretty smile. Sona really appreciated Roohi's upbringing.

The girl never shied away from exerting her rights on Soha or bowing down to her friend when fault lied with her. It takes a lot of heart to actually wear it on the sleeve and roam freely. She credited Abhimanyu a lot for it because she knew how difficult it can be for a single parent to do a child's upbringing so amazingly, even with the whole family on your side. Sona's mother was a single parent and even after having such a loving family, it hasn't still been easy for her.

Making the child want for nothing and playing the roles of both mother and father when necessary isn't a joke. She was personally yet to come across another man who held his own and handled his kids as well as Abhimanyu Birla. That man had her respect for all the right reasons and one of the most important reasons just approached her for a hug.

"Thanks for the pep talk Aunty. Aapki beti sach mein bahut cute hain." Roohi exclaimed and hugged her.

Sona ruffled her hair and added, "Tum bhi toh itni cute si ho. Koi bhi kaise naraaz reh payega tumse?"

Roohi pouted and said, "Kash sab aapke jaise sochte Aunty. Kisi ko meri is pyaari si, cute si, shakal dekh ke bhi taras nahi aa raha hain." Sona chuckled.

"Badmaash ho tum. But bahut pyaari ho. They will come around. Just keep trying." Sona encouraged her with a smile.

"Fingers crossed" Roohi chirped and Soha came back with a pastry.

"Cake nahi toh pastry ke saath hi celebrate karlo filhaal. I want to be the first one to celebrate your success. Tum Top 15 mein qualify hogayi. Wahin bahut badi achievement hain babe" Soha cheered her and the girls hugged.

Roohi cut the pastry and fed both Sona and Soha. They clicked a pastry party selfie.

"Aunty! Mujhe gift nahi doge?" Roohi asked cutely and aced the puppy eye look. Sona raised her brow and gave her a pointed look in response as Soha cluelessly looked on.