01. Stranded on an unknown island

E L S A

"Elsa!!" The girl with long blonde hair called me.

I smiled at her and wave my hand. "Punzie"

Pooff..
She tackled me in a hug. I giggled, and patted her back.

"Do you really need to go?" She looked at me with sadness in her eyes.

"Yeah" i pinched her cheek "it will only be 3days"

She let go of the hug and pouted, touched her hurting cheek "but i will miss you!!"

I giggled "i'll miss you too..i'll see you after 3days!!"

I'm walking to the pier, to the ship called Magical. Dont ask me why the ship called magical because i dont know.

I'm just happy.. I'll finally going to visit arendalle my homeland.

Ring ring!
I reach for my phone and putted it on my ear, without checking the caller ID.

"Elsa!!!!"

I winch, and put the phone alittle far from ny ear. "Stop anna"
I put it back on my ear. "Dont shout"

"U-uh., i just.. elsa!!!!"

I giggled

"I missyou!"

"Imissyou too!" I said happily to my sister. "I'll be there just wait for me"

"We miss you here so much! Are on a ship now?"

"Yeah.. Oh wait a minute anna" i smiled at the girl with black hair in a ponytail "Elsa arendalle.. May i know my room number?"

"Yes.." She gave me the keys "It's room 21" i nodded and thank her.

I dragged my bag and go walk to room 21. "Anna.. How are you with kristoff?"

"We're happy! And you know elsa!! He got me this chocolate yesterday! A big one.. He is soo sweet"

I giggled "good for you.. Kristoff really know you huh"

19.. 20.. 21.. Oh here.

I put my key on and opened the door. First thing i did is laid down on the soft bed.
"Mmm.. Bed." My room is realy beautiful.. Vip room.

Anna giggled on the otherside of the line. "Dont be lazy elsa! Go around the ship deck!! I mean enjoy it there!!!"

"I would.. But i'm too lazy" i sighed.

"Come on elsa!! Maybe you will meet a boy and fall inlove finally!!! " she squeeeled.

"No i wont" i giggled.

"Pleaseeeeeee for me?" She insisted. I can imagine her having a cute face.

"Alrigth alright" i rolled my eyes, giving up.

"Yeyy!! Now shoo! Gooo! See you when you get here! Bye!"

"An-" she hung up already. I sigh, Then stood up and patted my clothes.

I walked to the door and open it. Passing each rooms. Until i got on deck, on a balcony.

The view is so awesome. So many people here. There's a swimming pool downstairs.

"Hmm. Maybe i'll go there" i mumbled.

I got down on the stair, walked around the pool. Sunglasses on my head.

Then suddenly..
Bump.

"I'm sorry!" I bump a guy with brown hair, brown eyes, and pale skin. He is really goodlooking. I was mesmerized by him. Like the world suddenly stop.