knife

Jin - good girl (kissed her forehead)

Y/n - where is tae tae oppa and kookie oppa (tilted her head in confusion)

Jin - they both got some work so they told me to come (said while caressing your head)

Y/n - ohhh.. oppaaa im hungryyy (hugged him)

Jin - yes let's go and eat I'm hungry too(patting your back)

Y/n - ammm oppa (fidgeting your finger)

Jin - yes cupcake (Said softly)

Y/n - i wanna get something tasty (puppy eyes)

Jin - ohh like what (raised his eyebrows)

Y/n - i don't know but I don't wanna eat that grass again (angry pout)

Jin - (sigh) okk okk it's make noodles what do you think hmm..

As your eyes sparkle...

Y/n - yesss yesss noodlesssssss(jump from his lap)comee naa letss goo and make ittt (trying to drag him by his hand)

Jin - (chuckled) yess yess coming..

As you both went to the kitchen..
Jin made you sit on the counter..

Jin - okk sit here ok and don't do mischief understand (said softly but Sternly)

Y/n - yess yess now make it nahh I'm hungry (whining)

As jin just smiled and nodded and searched for the apron and when he spotted it he went to take it while you looked around the kitchen and saw a big knife which had a beautiful design in it..

As you took it and started to see the beautiful design by touching it and when you were about to touch the sharp part you heard jin..

Jin - y/n what are you doing leave it right now !!

he said in a angry voice as he took big steps towards you and took it from your hand and placed it in the drawer and then looked at you with a stern look..

While you just gulp knowing you are gone now..

Jin- didn't i told you not to do mischief huhh!!?? you just got hurt in your finger and now you again want to get hurt huhh!!(said strictly)

Y/n - o-oppa i was just (scared eyes)

Jin - yes you were just what (Said in a angry voice)

As you looked down..
He made you stand in the floor..

Jin - goo to the corner and face the wall while holding your ears (said Sternly)

Y/n - o-ppa p-please (said with teary eyes)

As he let out a deep sigh..

Jin - did i slap you or did something (folding his hand)

You shooked your head while looking down..

Jin - then why are you crying hmm (frown)

As you stayed silent..

Jin - you can't always get away like this you need to face consequences.. what if your hand would have got hurt huh (Said sternly)

You still stayed silent..

Jin - now go and face the wall right now and don't you dare to look back until I say so (Said really strictly)

As you quickly went to the corner and did as he said..
After that he sighed and started to make noodles..

Time skip after 15 mins...

Jin was done making the noodles while making it he time to time looked at you and now he already started to listen soft sobs from you..

.....

Now your hands and legs were hurting..
As you looked at jin..

Y/n - jinniee o-ppa y/nie is s-sorry please my l-leg and hands hurtss (said with a tear stained face)

Jin - (sigh) come here (said softly and kneeled to your level and opened his arms for a hug)

As you ran to him and hugged him tightly...

Jin - it's ok but I don't want you to do this again understand (said softly as you nodded )

That's when jungkook and taehyung entered the kitchen..

Tae - hey hey what happened (they both went to you)

Jin - nothing it's alright just got a little scolding that's it(as he picked you up in his arms)

Jk - what she did now (raised his eyebrows)

Jin - she will tell you by herself right cupcake (said teasingly )

While you just pouted..
Jin made you sit on the chair and served your food..

Jk - i also wanna eat it (puppy eyes)

Tae - me too (looking at the noodles like it is his life)

Y/n - noooo jinniee oppa made it for Mee (fold her hands with a Pout) you both eat that grass .. (giggle)

Jin- (chuckled) I made it for all of you now sit let's eat..

...................
To be continued..

Please share you reviews and opinions in comments :)..

Thanks for reading <3333