"Thats wassup, what you tryna be?" Mook questioned

"Surgeon, you?"

"Psychologist, might think the shit goofy but yea," Mook laughed low.

"No, I think it's coo asf you want to help people in that way," I smile.

"First shorty that said that shit to me, most of they ass want niggas that ain't got no future and shit," Mook confess.

"Yea, I feel you."

"So, tell me about some of yo past relationships."

"Aint nothing to tell, I'm done with all of them and don't got shit to done with them nomo I shrug.

"You sure? I seen how Murda was looking at you at the courts," Mook stated.

"How you know Murda?" I tilted my head.

"Everybody know him," Mook laughed low.

"Oh."

"But anyway I don't know why he was staring, I don't even know that man," I shrugged again.

"He was looking at your ass like you wanted to kill you," Mook told.

"If you do fw him I don't want no parts of that shit fr," Mook continues.

"I just told you I don't know him...?" I start to get irritated.

"You literally don't got shut to worry about."

"I'm just saying tho cse-

"Type shit, anyway I got some I need to do. I'll fuck with you," I said then hung up.

I mugged my phone then went in Tiara room to tell her what just happened.

"Ghe tell me why I was on the phone with Mook and he talking about Murda," I mugged.

Tiara looked up from her phone then at me," Hollon bae," Tiara muted her phone.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"Who else?" She straight faced me.

I scratched my neck, thinking of who she could be on the phone with," uhhhhh"

We stared at each other.

"Uhhhhh"

"Hmmmm"

"Tsk tsk tsk"

"I can't really put my finger on it put its uhh.." I stammer.

Silent filled the room for a minute before Tiara spoke up again.

"Jason bitch tf. You tryna call me a hoe," Tiara rolled her eyes playfully.

"You know you a hoe bye," I waved her off.

"Okay back to my story, ghe. Tell me why I'm on the phone with Mook and he bring up Murda talm bout some when we was at the court he was staring at me," I scrunched my face up.

"Ian gone lie Murda was looking like he was finna shoot yo ass," Tiara laughed.

"That's not even funny, he ruin everything. Scaring my hoes away," I frown.

"You don't want no scary ass niggas around no way," Tiara shrugs.

"But Mook was cute and he go to school, i got a scholar," I frown more.

"Welp!" Tiara laughed.

"But Ian tryna hear about him like.. I wanna talk about anything else, I don't even understand why niggas scared of him. I'll drop the bitch on his head with his ho ass."