4.

JAMIYAH IVY JOHNSONCHICAGO,IL📍

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

JAMIYAH IVY JOHNSON
CHICAGO,IL📍

We had followed choppa to the section and I seen leek,k3,slim, and Murda lil fine ass with a few shorties.

"Hayyyy guys," Smookie yelled.

I sat down next to murda.

"Wassup," K3 said.

"I wasn't talking to you," She said with her voice laced with attitude.

"I don't give a fuck if you was I chose to speak," He said mugging her.

"Next time don't," She said shrugging and sitting down.

"I'll knock yo head off yo shoulders Madison stop playing with me," He said calmly.

"Yea ight," She mumbled.

"Yall relax we at a party let's have fun," Tiara said.

"She playing wit me like I won't punch her in the shit," He said smoking the blunt.

"Ight dude stop talking to me," She said scrolling on her phone.

"Cmon let me talk to you," K3 said getting up.

"I'm straight," Smookie said slouching back on the sit.

He walked to her and whispered something and she got her ass right up and followed him.

"...Welp let's get some liquor," Nee said ending the awkward silence.

A waitress came," How can I help you?" she asked eyeing Murda.

"Can we get 6 shots please?" Tiara asked.

"Sure."

"May I have a margarita please ? Thank you" I asked smiling being nice cse hoe ain't finna spit in my drink.

"Yea what would you like sir?" She said not even writing it down and looked Murda up and down.

"Naw she straight and I'm good too shorty preciate it," Murda said smoking his blunt.

"Uhh no I'm not straight I want a margarita," I mugged him looking back at the waitress.

"How old you is?" He asked me.

"19."

"Yea she good thank you shorty," He said to the waitress.

𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें