part 15

As the days went, Akansh started looking for ways which could either bring Prince to him or him to Prince. Be it calling Neetika unnecessarily when she is with Prince, or asking Neetika to bring the baby in Office saying she has to work till night.

And when she really bought the baby, after much insistence, Akansh picked him up from the basement and took him directly in his own floor, telling her that she cannot afford a disturbance. Neetika's reactions in these encounters were laughable.

And such was this day.

"Do you like these handsome? " Akansh displayed all the shiny items in the table and turned Prince to the table, clutching him closer to his chest.

He kissed the back of his head when Prince started to make baby noises while trying to take those shiny objects. Akansh laughed, bringing Prince closer to the desk, and then taking him farther when he was in reach to those objects.

The baby continued to try grabbing those things without deciphering that it was Akansh who was taking him back and forth again and again. But once he did, he looked at Akansh silently for three seconds and the latter sat straight.

In these days, he came to know that Prince looking at you with big eyes, blank expression and silent with his actions, meant him crying.

"Dare you cry for such thing, and I will never let you play with my chain! " As if the baby completely understood his threat, hugged him and took the hold of his chain from back, and started crying.

"From where did you get so much brain, lil head? You know I won't stop you for anything and you take complete advantage of it. Your mother is right, you are growing mischievous! " Akansh mocked the baby, hitting his ass lightly and then kissing his cheek continuously.

Prince wrapped both of his hands around Akansh's neck and tried to grab his hair.

At the same time his p.a. and Neetika entered in the cabin without knocking and they both froze in their position, seeing the two babies acting to tease each other.

"Sir needs a girlfriend, urgently. Ms. Neetika, I think we have to start looking for a partner who is compatible with sir! " The p.a. said worriedly and Neetika looked at him as if he was the weirdest man in the world.

"For God's sake, they are just playing, and nothing else. Stop imagining wonders about my baby!" Neetika passed him a glare and entered the cabin, taking Prince in his arms from back. Ignoring to weird feeling that crept inside her.

When Prince was pulled back, the baby started looking at the surrounding to know how he was flying in the air and then his gaze stopped at Akansh, and he started wiggling to go again to him.

Neetika rolled her eyes at the interaction, wandering if they can ever get enough of each other.

"Stop it Prince! Is this how I teach you to behave? " Neetika scolded and took Prince properly in her arms. The baby, only understanding that his mother was scolding him, started crying.

"Yeh acha hai. Zara sa bhi uchii awaz kro toh Maharaj ko rona aa jata hai. Ab kya daatu bhi mai pyaar se? " Neetika said sarcastically while patting his back and rocking him to stop crying.

"Haa toh thik se baat kro na usse. " It was almost a reflex from Akansh's side who sat back silent with one glare from Neetika.

"You don't tell me how I should address my son. " Neetika pointed her finger to Akansh. "Because of you, the entire building except your p.a. thinks that Prince is your son! You even changed the receptionist just because she was a gossiping lady and she knew about Prince being my son! "