Chapter 14

-Seungcheol pov-

It's been a week since me and Jeonghan had started the social project. Now I was damn sure that he had feelings for me that too for real. I know I'm a coward for not confessing to him, but I need my confession to be perfect. I can't just go up to him say 'I love you' right? My mind is totally blank as I kept staring outside from the window of my room. Something new idea flew into my mind, so I just grabbed my phone from the night stand and searched for 'grumpy woozi' caller I'd. I found it after some seconds and clicked on it.

Woozi accepted the call after few more rings I guess, but I was startled by the sudden voice coming from the other.
"Bro what the fuck you want in the 2:35 A.M?" Woozi said in a angry tone. Then I made a mental to not to wake him up while he's sleeping. "Sorry woozi but this is serious matter listen to me once please." I begged while stomping my legs unconsciously. Woozi just hummed to let me know that he was all ears. "How do I confess to Jeonghan?" I asked biting my nails an act or habit of my mind when I'm nervous.

"Are you serious Seungcheol? This is what you wanted to talk about? I don't want to interfere in your love life and don't you dare to involve me in it. God may bless you for ruining my precious sleep." I heard the beep sound and knew the other had cut the call. I sighed and again I let myself drown in thoughts for way to ask Jeonghan out.

I heard my phone ringing and saw it was Woozi who was calling me. I didn't wasted any time as I accepted the call faster than the light. "Don't rush things take each and every step thoroughly, first you should court him. It's my opinion you accept it or not it's your decision, bye" Woozi said with a serious and whiny tone. Before I could whisper a thank you to him I heard the beep sound again. A chuckle escaped my lips and I extremely felt happy when Woozi said not to rush things. I really should court Jeonghan before asking him to be mine.

"Baby, come down fast the dinner is ready." My heard my mom saying from the downstairs. I put my phone for charging and straight went to dining hall of my big house. Sometimes I really wonder how rich I am? I mean ofcourse my father is literally own the top most company and is the CEO of it. What do I expect myself to be in? Ofcourse in this big ass house, literally owning costlier car, expensive things and many more.

"Young man your food is getting cold." My mom said while pointing at the food. We both had a funny conversation with eachother while eating. "Baby, tomorrow Mina is coming." My mom said while smiling, ofcourse her bestfriend is coming from other country after a year I guess. "That's nice mom, I missed her too." I said and took my plate to keep it in the sink and smile at our maid who was doing the dishes.

"You know how we both became bestfriend's?" My mom asked me as we both sat on the huge couch of the living room after finishing dinner. "No, tell me then." I said and focused on her when she started story of her high school life and how she met her bestfriend and then how both of them met their future husbands too. It was interesting to listen that it made me remind of my first day of University as a new student and my first encounter with Jeonghan. I didn't notice that I slipped into my own thoughts.

I pictured myself with Jeonghan as lovers and it felt like we were made for eachother. I smiled and blushed hard unconsciously at the thought which went noticed by my mom. "Any girl came across you mind or something? You are blushing like your father when he was in highschool." She said while wiggling both of her eyebrows.

"Damn, I realised I never asked about your love life." She gasped at me which made me roll my eyes playfully because for her dramatic expression. "So tell me baby, do you have a girlfriend?" My mom asked me and I shooked my head as a response. I realised that I never came out to my mom as a bisexual. I don't even have a idea if she would accept me or not. "When I was old as you, your dad literally took me on a thousand of dates, he was really a romantic guy." My mom said and blushed where I cooed and smiled at her.