🄳🄴🄰🄳 🄴🄽🄳

𓁹ﺃꪶꪗꪖ ꪊᦓꪖᧁﺃ𓁹
___________

❥He did make me use our safe word.
Sukuna pushing my limits. Not that I had very hard ones to push in the first place, I was a virgin after all.
It was so soon into our intimacy I was extremely embarrassed and upset with myself.
Though....
"Don't be upset with yourself Rabbit."
He kissed my forehead, pulling me into his large body in a warm embrace. His hands smoothed down my bare back that stung a bit as his fingers grazed the bites and bruises he left behind.
I could heal them in an instant.
But there was something so precious about having his marks all over me.
"I will do better next time..."
I mumble into his chest.
"You will. I know it."
He chuckled a bit after, messing up my hair as he yawned.

I glanced over at the clock, it was 5am. The sun would rise in thirty minutes.
"By the way Rabbit. I will confirm for you that I wont kill you when our deal expires. You have swayed me. Be grateful."
"Im glad..."
Though Satoru and him still had to fight to the death in  a week and a half...
"I don't want you two to kill each other..."
"Obviously you don't, but your little pets are my enemies, and I am theirs."
"If I was a sorcerer and not just a curse user...would you not have made the deal with me?"
He thought for a bit, but shook his head to my surprise.
"Well if you were a proper sorcerer, you would think the same way as all the others. I would have killed you. You would not be the you I...want."

He patted my back a few times with a bit of force, I winced each time.
"Ryōmen Ouch!"
"I can't believe I like you."
He grumbled,
"I could say the same..."
I grumbled back, though when we looked at each other, there was only fondness.
A "monster" who hates everyone who is not himself likes me.
My heart squeezed at losing him when our deal ends.
Satoru will win.
They are both strong but Satoru has completely changed the world of Jujutsu Sorcery. Nothing is as it was a thousand years ago.
And at the end of the day, I will always wish for Satoru's safety. I will always follow after him.
"What are you thinking?"
Ryōmen's voice was soft...
"Nothing...just enjoying this."

~~~

When I woke up, I was at home in my futon. Megumi laid next to me on the floor.
"What..?"
I sat up, shaking him awake, confused.
Megumi just opened his eyes slightly, regarding me in silence.
"Why am I here? When I fell asleep I was with Ryōmen!"
He remained silent and I had never felt so much anger towards him before.
I would rather him hurl insults at me than remain silent when I ask a question.
"Megumi answer me!"
"Sukuna brought you here. Then he left with Satoru. The higher ups made Satoru pick between you or Sukuna and obviously he would choose Sukuna."
"What do you mean pick between Ryōmen or I?"

"Kill you. Or end the grace period and kill Sukuna-freeing you."
"Freeing me? I was never trapped!"
Megumi just watched me with blank eyes.
"Do they know about Ryōmen and I or something? What do you mean?"
"They think Sukuna is controlling you."
"Do. They. Know. About. Us?"
I watched his jaw clench,
"Megumi."
"Yes. They wanted to kill you both because of conspiracy, but Satoru lied and said Sukuna just has control of your mind."
"Impossible."
I stood up, trying to get to the door, though Megumi grabbed my arms,
"Don't even bother. It has been an hour since they left. All we can do now is sit and wait to see who is victorious. When Satoru wins, everything will finally be over. If he loses though..."
He trailed off,
"Why the hell are you so stupid Ilya!?"
"I don't know..."
"If Satoru fails...I will have to kill you. I would rather die than kill you, understand? I wouldn't, but I would become an enemy of sorcerers too...Nanami would be next up in getting rid of Sukuna, but first he would have to go after you and I."
All of this is a chain reaction because I got too involved with Ryōmen...

"Im sorry this is all my fault...I just wanted to prove a point to everyone...If Ryōmen could change...anyone can. He wasn't going to kill me. He actually said he likes me. That is so much progress! But the stupid higher ups...they ruin everything!"
Though I blamed myself first, I started to realized that all the stuff with Satoru and my friends was happening because our superiors were pulling the strings.
Everyone knows that sorcerers are puppets, but no one ever stood up and questioned them.
They want to kill people if they become a threat to their authority and ideals.
"Im si stupid..."
"You are, I have to agree..."
Megumi's voice was quiet, I just sat back down on the floor, and I started praying for everything to just come to an end.
I couldn't be happy with Ryōmen.
That tenderness in his voice, the way his eyes came to soften...everything changed about him except for his silver tongue when it came to me.
Yet I couldn't save him.
He would never be considered 'changed' enough for the higher ups to allow him to live.
They damn sure would not allow us to continue seeing each other either.

And for the first time, I cursed Jujutsu Sorcerers...
I cursed everything and every one.
And I felt no better than Ryōmen truly was doing it...
-
T⃠B⃠C⃠...