🄲🄻🄾🅂🄴🅁

𓁹ﺃꪶꪗꪖ ꪊᦓꪖᧁﺃ𓁹
___________

❥"So were you conscious over the past thousand years?"
"In a way. A soul with no body."
Days had passed, I had made up my mind about Sukuna.
I will truly befriend him.
If I can do that, maybe my ultimate dream could be a reality.
If Sukuna could change, so could the rest of the world.
"What are you thinking Rabbit?"
I zoned out a lot with Sukuna. Super dangerous but disarming him with our deal made me trust him.
It has been 15 out of 31 days.
I know because he reminds me excitedly, lusting to watch me bleed.
"Hmm?"
I blink up at him, one of his hands smoothed through my hair,
He was actually pretty sweet in some ways.

"You are thinking of some stupid idea of love and peace aren't you. You always get this pitiful look when you think of that crap."
We were out today. I dragged him out of Geto's apartment to show him some of my favorite things.
"What do you mean? I think I always look the same in thought."
I touch his fingers on my face, batting my eyes in fake curiosity.
"Your eyes soften. It is disgusting to see such a feeble expression."
His rude words made me feel weird. They didn't upset me.
"You don't mean that~"
I reach up and pinch his cheeks, he steps back from me immediately.
"What are you doing?"

"Hmm? Embarrassed? You look cute flustered Ryōmen~"
"I will kill you right now."
"Go ahead."
I place my hands on my hips, crossing my legs, staring up at him, one of his eyes twitching, that vein shooting across his forehead again in annoyance.
"Nothing is stopping you but a few words. If you really are as bad as you and others say, then kill me."
"You are such a pain."
I watch his cursed energy like a hawk as it moved at me, showing him go to grab my legs, I didn't move out of curiosity.
He took me up by my legs, I was tossed over his back.
"Ryōmen I'm wearing a skirt! You are going to flash everyone!"
"You aren't showing anything Rabbit. Now shut up and tell me where we are going."
and HE SLAPPED MY ASS.
"Ryōmen!"

"Tell me where we are going or I'll do it again. You are being bad~"
I hit his back, kicking my feet in the air over his shoulder.
"Put me down!"
"You are flashing people your purple lace underwear and throwing a tantrum like a toddler right now Rabbit. Where are we going?"
"To the mall okay? Put me down!"
"Hold still. No."
"No-put me down right now!"
I squirm, curling up around his shoulders, wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Hey!"
He threw me backwards and I fell down his back, the skin on my knees and palms breaking as I landed.
"Shit-see what you did you idiot!"
He crouched in front of me, grabbing one of my wrists and looking at the blood.

"I'm fine, I heal fast."
I wasn't phased or upset, I actually found myself smiling at him.
"Got ya~ You can care at least a little!"
"Pest."
He let go of my wrist and stood up, for the first time, I say a slight dust of blush on his cheeks as he looked away from me.
"I don't care about you."
"Sure you don't~"
I stood up, taking one of his hands in mine, our eyes met.
"See, all healed."
Though I saw his eyes not looking at my palms or my knees, but the small scar on my cheek I retained from our ten second fight.
"Hmm?"
I tilt my head.
"Nothing. You are just the stupidest human I have ever met. I don't understand how you are still alive."

"Well, I am alive because I am super strong!"
He squeezed my hands, I yelped at the pressure,
"Strong?"
"That doesn't count."
I try to pull my hands out of his but he held on too tight.
"Strong Rabbit?"
"You are cheating!"
"I am not. I am using my physical strength to keep you put. I am strong, you are weak."
I pull harder, feeling the strain in my wrists, his eyes light and amused as he watched me struggle.
"Ryōmen I meant in battle."
"You don't attack in battle."
"I don't have to~"
He lets go and I stumble back, falling on my back against the sidewalk.
"Do you make deals with them like you do me?"

"No, we become friends! Or they give up attacking me because of my Divine Sense."
"Friends with curses? Not possible."
I reach my hand up and he takes them, pulling me up smoothly, one of his hands moved and brushed down my back a few times to dust me off.
"Well I am being cared for by the most dangerous ex sorcerer right now. Anything is possible."
He looked from his hand on my back, to me, then he took back his hand and crossed his arms, turning away from me and walking.
I burst out laughing at him.
"Where the hell is this stupid mall you want to go to?"
"Center of Shibuya!"
I jog to catch up to him, lacing my arm through his right, he didn't look at me, nor did he pull away.
When we passed people who knew of who Sukuna was, they looked terrified, in awe, and confused when they saw me hanging on him.

"You are drawing even more attention to us."
He grumbled, glancing down at me, I smiled noting his slightly flushed face.
"You wanted to carry me ass up to the mall, don't be embarrassed now~"
And he turned his head away and stayed silent.
-